Sign in to follow this  
maniac

Jermaine Blackwood and Roston Chase-Are the future of WI middle order

8 hours ago, maniac said:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer.

I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star

LOL

Talunt, Biryani, Ican't Sharma

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Looks like he got a dubious decision.....also just realized I got him confused with Roston Chase....I think Chase is the real deal but blackwood also is a good find.

Go Chase :cheer:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:  WTF !!

These were your posts before in this very thread !!

On 8/4/2016 at 3:07 AM, maniac said:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer.

I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star

On 8/5/2016 at 1:53 AM, maniac said:

People calling Blackwood a hack choose your words carefully....Think of the names Steve Smith,Rohit Sharma,Ross Taylor,Ben Stokes,Joe Root

Cricket Acumen 101   :adore:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid (the 'kid' being Blackwood)...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer. I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star.

Looks like he got a dubious decision.....also just realized I got him confused with Roston Chase....I think Chase is the real deal but blackwood also is a good find.

On 8/4/2016 at 7:51 PM, maniac said:

Yes he was the reason they tied the series with England....but he is proving that wasn't a one-off

20 hours ago, maniac said:

Go Chase :cheer:

No you didn't confuse him with Chase. Chase did not play in England series.

:smiley: @thread title :nice:

I was joking guys...It was just a sarcastic dig at racism of how people find Indian,Chinese,Black people look the same....It was too deep a philosophy.

Anyways Blackwood :hatsoff: another successful scouting...this is scary 100% accuracy after a significant sample size :fear1:

On 10/17/2016 at 5:03 PM, gattaca said:

Next Mianiac will say " also just realized I got him confused with Virat Kohli....I think kohli is the real deal but rohit also is a good find. "

On 8/4/2016 at 1:00 PM, Viper said:

Just because  he played  one good innings. HYPE has shifted :no:

On 8/4/2016 at 1:07 PM, Bleed-Blue said:

Hackwood

On 8/4/2016 at 3:59 PM, SLICKR392 said:

Hack! 

On the doosra-haat, they showed Chase's innings in slow-mo.  Dude has amazing footwork  

:aha:

1 minute ago, laaloo said:

@maniac

Would you say Dowrich is better than either Roston Chase or Blackwood?

Has potential to be good...Chase and Blackwood are going to be backbone of the WI test side for years to come....Yes Dorwich has impressed too but just needs that 1 innings to go to the next level...being a WK he can be more of an impact player than Blackwood or Chase....WI team need a good keeper who is safe behind the stumps given their still ordinary test bowling attack.

10 hours ago, Lord said:

He meant Brathwaite obviously

And Brathwaite includes Carlos and Kraigg. Obviously!!

Depending on LOIs or Tests, alignment of the planets, their most recent innings and the direction of my boner.

Just realized I got West Indian confused with Indian .. it was always Carlos Kraigg Dowrich Chase Blackwood Sharmas.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, maniac said:

:smiley: @thread title :nice:

I was joking guys...It was just a sarcastic dig at racism of how people find Indian,Chinese,Black people look the same....It was too deep a philosophy.

Anyways Blackwood :hatsoff: another successful scouting...this is scary 100% accuracy after a significant sample size :fear1:

:adore: What a find about Blackwood!

Edited by Forever Indian

This guy is class.  Whenever we play them I am worried about 2 players.. this bloke and hope.. 

Do not know what happened to blackwood but he was really impressive.. good that they got heytmer now who is pure class.. both in test and T20s..

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

I was expecting this.  

I'm enjoying Jermaine edging and slapping merrily while taking Windies to a test win.  

Still a crap test batsman, but I'm rooting for him.

For the record this is the 2nd time he is doing this