India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

One thing is India is in permanent state of war with Pak, since Pak army occupied part of Kashmir

and this is one big bear, and for Pakistan a highlight of their achievement so far, that their terrorist army still occupying part of Kashmir.

slowly GoI, and successive future governments need to start planning about using physical force to reclaim PoK inch by inch, even if it last 100 years. India needs to reclaim the land illegally annexed by the terrorist army of Pakistan

20 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

I like this strategy from Modi Ji, create fake war to satisfy the masses without the threat of real war.

One big casualty unfortunately, Indian Stock Exchange, billions wiped off.

1 hour ago, Asim said:

:giggle: Nice lollipop to indian nation through indian media...

Cross-border firing from both sides, which often happens anyways been renamed to "surgical strike"; ind govt and army playing a "face saving" and whole of nation getting fooled and celebrating :facepalm:

So how many people in Pak still "say" that OBL capture was US's propaganda? (I used the word "say" because those who say that do know that OBL was in Pak)

48 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

9 Pakistan regulars were killed while defending the terrorist camps. 

Apparently Iran was firing mortars into Pakistan, and there was some firing on the Af-Pak border as well.

We need AFG to carry out strikes too. AFG does not recognize the Durand Line, iirc 

1 hour ago, Asim said:

:laugh::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

and operation was lead by Bollywood :cantstop:

Why you laughing?

If you terrorists can kill 168 innocent civilians in Mumbai, why cant army kill 117 terrorists.

Supporting terrorists is not restricted to Pak army, even normal Pak posters also takes pride in their home grown terrorists I see

#WorryingSigns

Edited by Trichromatic

12 minutes ago, zen said:

We need AFG to carry out strikes too. AFG does not recognize the Durand Line, iirc 

It will be a long time before AFG can do anything on that scale, IMO. Their military has its hands full just dealing with Taliban within and preventing Pak based infiltration. Right now they can only scuffle with Pak on their border. 

Also, I'm thinking Pak would heavily respond, should AFG ever pull a surgical strike off, as the gulf between the two militaries is large. They are always looking for an excuse to invade AFG and establish a client state.  

2 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

It will be a long time before AFG can do anything on that scale, IMO. Their military has its hands full just dealing with Taliban within and preventing Pak based infiltration. Right now they can only scuffle with Pak on their border. 

Also, I'm thinking Pak would heavily respond, should AFG ever pull a surgical strike off, as the gulf between the two militaries is large. They are always looking for an excuse to invade AFG and establish a client state.  

AFG strike would be supported by Ind though. Even if it is a joint task force it is fine as we would be fighting the terrorists and AFG does not recognize the Durrand Line as an international boundary, iirc 

16 minutes ago, Asim said:

:laugh::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

and operation was lead by Bollywood :cantstop:

Irrespective of the accuracy of the number, Pak soilders died too (and confirmed by your govt as being killed on LoC) .... so don't know what you are laughing at