Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wtf is that disgusting post ?

explain yourself.

Tamilians with Dravidian propaganda are abound on internet paddling lies and false facts against Hinduism.

Not saying all of them are guilty but a sizable proportion of them seems to hold this mentality. Social media is full of such pathetic petty little ones not to mention their sucking to Pakistanis on green forums.

Just what I have observed from my experience bhai.

43 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

armed police is gonna stand up to the army if there is a coup ?!

Kis ki bewakoof khopri se yeh nikla ?

If there is a coup, putting the armed police against the army would be like putting a puppy against a p!ssed off lion. 

yeah, the content was more taking a dig at the politico lack of awareness.

But there is some substance to it. Any locational Armed forces upraising can be theoretically quelled with the CAPF deployments. 

Considering within the armed forces there would be several power centers willing to working with the civilian command.

But I agree CAPF won't be able to tactically challenge IA for extended periods of time for instance in any theater ( even in their historical deployment - Maoist theaters) they might have the numbers and equipment but wont have tactics, strategy, and most important will to fight,

IAF and IN are beyond anything for any civilian expeditionary force as the case should be.

But all this is speculatory, I do not think Indian armed forces command lends itself to a coup in the first place. No centralized power center no armed forces chief there are three of them etc. 

45 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Tamilians with Dravidian propaganda are abound on internet paddling lies and false facts against Hinduism.

wtf are you ranting seriously man.

Dont consume all **** that comes by. Dont weaken the nation further by believing all this crap.

52 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You need all that to keep the country from splitting. Quite a spectacle. 

so the reason I stated that is more interesting.

from a governance perspective, if a democracy needs a special armed police force the size of its external facing armed military force to quell internal security challenges it shows two things.

1, lots of stuff for nationalists like me to be jingo chest beat about. look at India even its CAPF is larger than PA etc.

2, But in reality, there are two nations - one of the rich cities and semi-urban areas which are on the Indian economic bandwagon and rest of rural esp tribal India which is forced upon a massive armed force to two the line of the state. This is what is exploited by the Maoist's propagandists. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

wtf are you ranting seriously man.

Dont consume all **** that comes by. Dont weaken the nation further by believing all this crap.

Just being realistic bro. There's this saying in Hindi which goes along the lines "Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhaye".

No point in your head buried in the sand.

39 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Just being realistic bro. There's this saying in Hindi which goes along the lines "Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhaye".

No point in your head buried in the sand.

Dude TN is not a ducking problem. Even if Christian missions take over in a dooms day scenario and move from their current lol worthy 2 percent or Muslim from their current 5 percent move to some 10 percent there are still too many middle class Hindus and purely Tamil national Christians and Muslims for that state to have any secessionist agendas.  Problem is WB Kerala and ever problematic Muslim Kashmir UP and Hyderabad. 

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

sucking to Pakistanis on green forums.

Did you background check their IPs ? are you sure they are not paid propagandists from napak land? Be more circumspect dude you can easily spot a Kashmiri Tamil or even a lol worthy gorkhaland pak sympathiser. During gorkhaland protests some sections of oak media mistook it for a secessionist protest. Not knowing that it was demand for a state within Indian Union there were lots of bot trolls.

17 minutes ago, diga said:

The missionaries have brainwashed many Dravidians/ Hindus into atheism..They don't even think that Sangam literature could be related to Hinduism

Lol dude have you read any sangam literature. I have in its original form. It's taught in primary school. There is no way for all of it to be ascribed to Hinduism and there is even lesser possibility for it to be ascribed to anything beside dharmic culture. It's written in it.  Vainava boudha Samana saiva they are mentioned in the literary works name. Vainava and saiva are Hindu. Samana in Jain boudha is buddhist. Only an extreme ignoramus can contest this.  

What is the percentage of Christians in TN it won't move beyond the cursory 2 percent same for Islam. It's roughly 10 percent of SC ST numbers which should be around 20 percent of the Hindu population.  1 in 10 SC St becomes Christian or Muslim.  TN is Tamil nation won't change. They won't vote for bjp but will be fiercely loyal to India. 

Edited by Vilander

1 minute ago, diga said:

I haven't read Sangam literature... But I can say that the influence on it from the traditions of the time is undeniable and lemuria being a separate continent can't be believed due to this contradiction.

Yes but that doesn't mean it's a liturgical literature. Dharma and Indian society in the ancient times were integral part of each other. Therefore you would find shades of Dharma even in Kalidas' love poems.

And Bhai you are taking the word Lemurian way too literally.

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wtf is a set of dravidians. really ? you are creating a divide right there.  what is set of dravidians, who do you think are dravidians ?

No offence man...but the types who carry their Tamil identity more than anything else.

1 hour ago, diga said:

No offence man...but the types who carry their Tamil identity more than anything else.

So those who carry Indian identity are Aryans then lol.  Dude drop this **** really it's best if every one looks at homogenization. Why would people not carry Tamil identity they are Tamil what other identity do they have? They surely can't carry a bihari or rajastani identity.