Tennis :2017 season

tweaker

She is the best women doubles player and Bethannie is one of the great veteran doubles player. Together they have won many good games before, so to see them playing again is not a surprise. They are actually a pretty good team, but not sure if they are going to be playing on regular basis as Mirza might pair again with Strycova. 

Djokovic downs Del potro in acapulco. Was an entertaining match. Just saw the highlights insane defending by djokovic at times:adore:

But Kyrgios takes out Novak in next match. Looks like Kyrgios served too good. Not a bad week for djokovic.

Next up Indian wells and Miami. Nole has 2000 points to defend:cheer: Looks tough atm though.

Kyrgios has a serious shot at title but with kyrgios anything can happen. 

On 3/5/2017 at 7:14 AM, kumar713 said:

Sam querrey served lights out against Rafa in the final. Won the Acapulco title:yess:

Yes am, glad he did it. Such a talented player who has good serve but could never live up to his potential. Beat Djoker last year in Wimby and now Nadal here.

May be rising late. I hope he goes deep in Wimby this time. 

On 3/9/2017 at 8:42 AM, flat_wicket_bully said:

The draw for the Indian wells is one of the most outrageous draws ever lol. Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Wawrinka, Zverev, Del Potro all are on the same side of the draw

Looking forward to it

Pospisil beats Murray in R2:clap:

Indian wells has never been a good place for Murray historically.

In first set murray served poorly, Second set got few half chance but pospisil somehow survived in TB for the win.

Pospisil's serve and Volley:cool:

Top half of draw is wide open with Tsonga also knocked out by Fognini.

Time for Nishikori to step up in that half.

Djokovic starts against Edmund:cheer:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

How slow is IW ? Playing like clay, and even slower than previous years. 

Not all courts. I mean stadiums now.

Jeez  this js the biggest Tennis facility, bigger than Australian Open, US Open or Wimbledon for that matter.

They got 4 big stadiums now. If not for New York, this deserved a grandslam. Their Stadium 1 is second biggest in the world too after Arthur Ashe. 

What a beautiful facility which keeps getting better year after year.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:57 PM, flat_wicket_bully said:

The draw for the Indian wells is one of the most outrageous draws ever lol. Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Wawrinka, Zverev, Del Potro all are on the same side of the draw

Honestly Murray exiting esrly made it look worse. Otherwise Murray and Wawinka on side won't have been that bad.

Now hoping Wawrinka reaches from here and Federer from the other side.

I do see Kyrgios beating Djoker tonight. What a talent if he can just get rid off his dumb shyt which he does all the time, he is one of the best players.

Also would love to see Nishikori best Wawrinka, even though I like Wawrinka, I would like Nishikori to get past him and reach the finals.