1. To fit Pandya in 11- We all want Pandya to play as we have high hopes on him. But in current scenario where our main bowlers are rested we can't play him as 5th bowler. I don't think so Pandya at this stage can give you 10 overs every match as a bowler and none of the top batsman bowl. Raina is out and Mandeep and Jadhav don't bowl as well. So basically if we play Pandya, we are risking the 5th bowler. Pandya as 5th bowler becomes more risky as our best bowlers like Shami, Ashwin, Jadeja, Bhuvi all are rested and there is huge inexperience in bowling lineup. So if anyone of main bowler have an off day and Pandya can't give us 10 over well well we are really going to struggle .
2. Raina at 6 wasn't good either in case of collapse- Another thing what worries with the idea what if top order collapses . Well when did Raina bailed us out of collapse , hardly very few instances. So even in case of collapse what better Raina would do than Pandya.
3. Responsibility makes u grow- Batting Panyda at 6 will give him more balls and responsibility to put a price on wkt. Best way to improve batting is to bat up the order. Even in case of Jadeja n Raina i always believed their batting regressed coz of batting at that spot. Pandya did show he can put a price on his wicket in Australia A tour .
4. Dew and inexperienced bowling lineup - Most matches are in north in winter so there would be dew for sure and we have extremely inexperienced bowling lineup so a 6th bowler is must in such scenario. In case of dew the spinners are almost out of the game.
5. Adding Jadhav would solve no purpose- We already have Mishra and Bumrah who are liabilities in field and minus 2 assets like Jadeja and Raina in field . That bowling lineup needs to to be backed by fielding so Adding pandya to field makes more sense than Jadhav. Also do we see Jadhav playing in 2019,well no way. These days we can't have so many liabilities in field.
6. Pandya, Axar, Yadav, Mishra- well the tail doesn't look that week, all these guys can bat and certainly all can make 50s for sure.
7. Pandya being looked on as test all rounder- well if we are looking to make Pandya as test all rounder and make him bat at 6, well we have to trust him at 6 in ODIs to then.
The untold story of BCCI's top secret project to rule the world
Many people today are baffled by the affinity shown by BCCI, the captain, the coach, ex players, current players and many others seemingly sane people, towards Rohit Sharma. Those in the know reveal this exclusive, never told before story
BCCI's goal plans
Phase 1 - Include Rohit Sharma in the team
Phase 2 - ?????
Phase 3 - Profit!!!!
So why is Rohit Sharma included in the team? Here are some reasons experts tell us
1) Rohit Sharma is like the chaff air-force planes deployed during world war 2 to distract heat seeking missiles from other planes
So while the opposition is baffled and focused on Sharma(he seems useless but is selected every time, why? There is some secret, some strategy, we need to find out. Let focus on Rohit Sharma) , other batsmen like Rahane can slip through the radar. The opposition thinks Sharma might be important and targets him and neglects other batsmen
2) Rohit Sharma is the next level evolution of a "batsman"
Cricket has often been called the "batsman's game". And modern cricket is even more so. So what did scientists do to counter this dis-balance? They genetically engineered the batsmen who always loses to bowlers. It doesn't matter what kind of bowler it is. Pace bowlers. Swing bowlers. China-man. Part time bowlers. This batsman is designed to fail. To prevent bowlers from going extinct, scientists have designed the batsman who boosts bowler's confidence
3) Rohit Sharma is the "Judas goat" of batsmen who leads other FTB batsmen to their doom
A judas goat is basically a trained goat (or other animal) which will lead the hunter to other members of his species. So the other animals get killed and the judas goat is rewarded. Rohit Sharma is the epitome and the prototype of the FTB who fails everywhere. So any batsman who follows him or bats like him can be identified and immediately terminated
4) Rohit Sharma is a trained commando on the field to protect other players
This is self explanatory. Rohit Sharma is obviously not a cricket player. Then why is he on the field? Well considering that India is the richest cricketing country and the super star cricketers always a target of criminals or terrorists, we need extra protection for all the players. What better protection than a super commando, disguised as a player, who is on the field at all times? Rohit Sharma might not score many runs, but if any terrorist attempts to harm any player on the field, he can take them out with his bare hands
5) Rohit Sharma is an advertisement come to life
This is the most likely explanation according to experts. Big companies first advertised on the radio. Then they advertised with flyers. Then they advertised on bill boards. Then they moved to TV. They finally created an artificial life which can go on the field and pretend to be a player. So Rohit Sharma is just an AI actor who needs to be on the field at all times displaying sponsor logos. He is just like the advertisement logos you see on the ground after each over
They started with this
And have now gone on to this
Has technology and advertisement gone too far? Can ad-blocks block Rohit Sharma from showing up on my TV? Will more genuine players be replaced by walking advertisements? Only time will tell!