[ Nostalgic ] Sachin's match winning IPL century for Kochi Tuskers !!!

velu

11 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

That pain and effort.Cant blame :cantstop:

But it was about checking Jadeja .Nothing to do with MSD

Nice going alternate facts lol

Meh wow I was wrong about jadeja. Congrats you want a cookie you remember about IPL years ago. I can't blame you. Csk has been banned for two years so you guys have a lot of time on your hands. 

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

That striking by dhoni was much later to catch up with his strike rate. And there is no point showing Rahane's score because I am not saying he was scoring fast. He was taking chances when actually it should be dhoni taking chances and Rahane anchoring if at all. Target was much so both could've tried. I am 100% right when I say Rahane was aggressor but he was struggling very very bad. That's why I said he is not capable. You can watch that match ball by ball if you want and not highlights if you are able to find it somewhere. Dhoni was not trying for win at all. Excuse of wickets falling is also wrong since only after the wicket of Rahane did Dhoni tries some shots. If the best striker of the ball asks Rahane to be aggressor then the allegations of dhoni hiding his arse when situation isn't really good enough for him seems to be true.

Just look at the India England 2nd odi last year and see how yuvi and Dhoni batted lol you will get your answer. 

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

There is no point arguing with you the worst poster among dhoni fans.. But still .Read that post again. I said Rahane was aggressor but he wasn't capable.So what's the point of showing me his strike rate. Dhoni fans really are clueless when they cannot comprehend simple things or do they do it intentionally. :rotfl:

I think they're all pretty bad but this guy is andhon mein kaana raja lol

Meh wow I was wrong about jadeja. Congrats you want a cookie you remember about IPL years ago. I can't blame you. Csk has been banned for two years so you guys have a lot of time on your hands. 

Well atleast I always support my :csk: whatever may come.

Not abandoning home and jumping on the glory hunting bandwagon :giggle:

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Well atleast I always support my :csk: whatever may come.

Not abandoning home and jumping on the glory hunting bandwagon :giggle:

Not this **** again. I'm still not bad as those Dhoni chamchas lol. Even though they hate goenka they still have to support goenkas servant wherever he goes.

How can you abandon something you never had in the first place? 

Well I'm sure if Tony Bhai puts on srks underwear next year Dhoni chamchas will take off their lungis and start munching rasgullas  lol

Edited by laaloo

1 minute ago, StriKe said:

OP starts a post about Sachin and Jadeja..#6 post brings Dhoni into discussion for reason :hmmm2: After that thread turned into another Dhoni bashing thread :headshake: 

:yay:

:police:

:phehe:

:aha:

:Giggity::Giggity::Giggity:

Edited by laaloo

OP starts a post about Sachin and Jadeja..#6 post brings Dhoni into discussion for no reason :hmmm2: After that thread turned into another Dhoni bashing thread :headshake: 

It's the whole sale awesomeness​ of MSD.

Kaurav Sena can't stop thinking about Krishna :bandit:

MSD is omnipresent

12 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

That's the reaction of Sachin fans when they see Sachin "Quietly played a single " in his match winning 100 for Kochi

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

He was happy about 100th 100 than Indian losing the match to BD LOL

That sums up sachin chamchas

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

There is no point arguing with you the worst poster among dhoni fans.. But still .Read that post again. I said Rahane was aggressor but he wasn't capable.So what's the point of showing me his strike rate. Dhoni fans really are clueless when they cannot comprehend simple things or do they do it intentionally. :rotfl:

RATTLED :rotfl: 

And as for post you contradict yourself. How did you know he know rahane was the agressor when he is not capable? . 

And you are wrong here too. Same Rahane smacked the same aussie attack in a bigger ground few months ago. Also did very well vs SA in same tournament. So this argument is baseless. :giggle: