[ Nostalgic ] Sachin's match winning IPL century for Kochi Tuskers !!!

velu

27 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

RATTLED :rotfl: 

And as for post you contradict yourself. How did you know he know rahane was the agressor when he is not capable? . 

And you are wrong here too. Same Rahane smacked the same aussie attack in a bigger ground few months ago. Also did very well vs SA in same tournament. So this argument is baseless. :giggle: 

How much to spoon feed? Rahane was trying to score and hit but was struggling very badly.Obviously if he was struggling his strike rate wouldnt be high. On the other end dhoni who is a known hitter was not trying. Dhoni was better capable than Rahane to try and hit or do you not rate dhoni that much also and think Rahane is better capable to hit because he has a very good innings against SA. Lmao this is delusions of grandeur. :hahaha:  Dhoni wasn't even trying. Is it that difficult to comprehend? Like said before intentionally try to pretend you don't understand what I am saying because you know its true. :rotfl:

30 minutes ago, Pollack said:

BTW. How does it feel to upvote your own post? Its not sidhoni but sscomp. Knew it was either of two. :two_thumbs_up:

You have lost it man...lol...see this is why we say Kaurava side keeps getting rattled and starts hallucinating things...:phehe:

5 hours ago, StriKe said:

OP starts a post about Sachin and Jadeja..#6 post brings Dhoni into discussion for no reason :hmmm2: After that thread turned into another Dhoni bashing thread :headshake: 

It means an epic fail for the OP, the op tried to troll sachin but instead dhoni ended up being bashed, poor OP, his thread backfired :aha:

5 minutes ago, kira said:

It means an epic fail for the OP, the op tried to troll sachin but instead dhoni ended up being bashed, poor OP, his thread backfired :aha:

can see lots of sachinstas and mumbai lobby guys comimg out of their hiding :p:

6 hours ago, Texan said:

LOL, Dhoni fans v/s Sachin fans yet again. How about being an Indian cricket fan for a change?

Sachin was a great batsman in the 90s, but it is a well known fact that he started playing for his 100s since about the turn of the century. The worst was the 100th 100 madness and it ultimately ended up costing us the Asia Cup.

Dhoni, in comparison, is relatively a team player who does not care that much for 100s. He does care about saving his not outs though and keeping his average high. And when Dhoni is out of form, he can also do anything to try to save his arse. Don't forget the incident in the last IPL where he shamelessly demanded that Irfan Pathan give away his wicket despite Dhoni's fault that resulted in a run-out. And after that, Dhoni promptly went on to score 8*(22).

http://www.cricketcountry.com/articles/ms-dhoni-at-fault-in-irfan-pathans-controversial-run-out-in-rps-vs-kkr-ipl-9-match-447591

need to pass some time :dontknow:

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

That striking by dhoni was much later to catch up with his strike rate. And there is no point showing Rahane's score because I am not saying he was scoring fast. He was taking chances when actually it should be dhoni taking chances and Rahane anchoring if at all. Target was much so both could've tried. I am 100% right when I say Rahane was aggressor but he was struggling very very bad. That's why I said he is not capable. You can watch that match ball by ball if you want and not highlights if you are able to find it somewhere. Dhoni was not trying for win at all. Excuse of wickets falling is also wrong since only after the wicket of Rahane did Dhoni tries some shots. If the best striker of the ball asks Rahane to be aggressor then the allegations of dhoni hiding his arse when situation isn't really good enough for him seems to be true.

thats how dhoni roll :p:

5 minutes ago, velu said:

can see lots of sachinstas and mumbai lobby guys comimg out of their hiding :p:

I am a proud Sachinsta, why would I be hiding about being a sachinsta?  I am a proud member of sachination :aha:, mumbai on the other hand lol:laugh1: nah, don't get rattled man just cause your thread  backfired :rotfl::-D

Edited by kira

4 minutes ago, kira said:

I am a proud Sachinsta, why would I be hiding about being a sachinsta?  I am a proud member of sachination :aha:, mumbai on the other hand lol:laugh1: nah, don't get rattled man just cause your thread  backfired :rotfl::-D

whatever makes you happy :icflove:

42 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL So first Sidhoni = Sscomp now Shunya = Sidhoni = Sscomp :rotfl: 

By god the Kaurava Army has lost its sanity. :rotfl: 

Rattled. :aha::aha: 

Mission accomplished. :aha::aha: 

Though not the first time. :sad:

BTW never implied Sidhoni=Sscomp;

Dude you seriously need to get enrolled for English classes. Your comprehension ability is worse than dhoni's lunges. :sad:

Rattled. :aha::aha: 

Mission accomplished. :aha::aha: 

Though not the first time. :sad:

BTW never implied Sidhoni=Sscomp;

Dude you seriously need to get enrolled for English classes. Your comprehension ability is worse than dhoni's lunges. :sad:

:rotfl: You seriously need to chill but can't blame you when your team is getting spanked on regular basis. You are Too serious and that too in a troll forum.

:phew:

Back on the Pune bandwagon? Lol

When Tony Bhai joins srk next year, you'll be a kkr fan :rotfl:

Genius Goenka for assembling a Pune team :hatsoff: I remember you crapping on Pune for almost 2 years now. Must be tough to support goenka and his team now. 

CESC down 16% yesterday.. Goenka the genius