Islam/Muslims discussion thread

Haarkarjeetgaye

8 minutes ago, chewy said:

India already hosting these lot in Kashmir and Hyderabad, won't be too long they start expressing their freedom with bombs and machetes. 

Already these cretin have joined LeT, IM etc. Bodh Gaya Blasts and Gandhi Maidan blasts had involvement of these creatures. And not just Kashmir and Hyderabad, they are here in Bengaluru also, at least a thousand of them(official). Real nos may be much higher. 

4 hours ago, Texy said:

Now online mullahs are going after Irfan Pathan for posting a pic wearing a rakhi. What kind of Islamic education are these people getting? I am really curious. 

source

Rakhi is a hindu thing, so, obviously they will shout at him. I dont think any Hindu celebrates Eid at home.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:32 PM, Gollum said:

Myanmar troops arrest Rohingya militants after 6 Buddhists killed

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/myanmar-troops-arrest-rohingya-suspects-6-buddhists-killed/

KP style ethnic cleansing of Buddhist minority in Rakhine state. Already 30 Buddhists have been killed by Rohingya militant outfits in the last 3 months and thousands displaced. World media would like us to believe the Rohingyas are holy saints and defenseless victims. Truth is Rakhine state Buddhists are experiencing the true form of Islam....something KPs experienced in 90s and every single minority in every single Muslim majority area across the globe. 

Our idiots have let these people be settled in Jammu, Hyderabad, and Chennai. :facepalm:These people have already shown the positive effects of their presence by getting involved in the drug trade in Jammu. :rofl:

I wouldn't really worry about Burmese Buddhists. They take after the Chinese: they will defend themselves and they haven't been brainwashed into believing that secularism/diversity is automatically a good thing. 

17 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Rakhi is a hindu thing, so, obviously they will shout at him. I dont think any Hindu celebrates Eid at home.

What is the Hindu religious significance to Rakhi?  Or is it a cultural celebration?  i.e Do South Indians celebrate Rakhi?

On 8/10/2017 at 5:01 AM, PBN said:

What is the Hindu religious significance to Rakhi?  Or is it a cultural celebration?  i.e Do South Indians celebrate Rakhi?

Yes in Andhra Pradesh it is celebrated not sure about other southern states. Also it is not known as raksha bandhan but rakshi  purnima.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:58 AM, rkt.india said:

Festivals, for the most part, are always inclusive in India.

Who you are doesn't stop you from celebrating a festival.

Mumbai Police, an overwhelming majority of whom are Maharashtrian Hindu, raise a chaddar at the Maqdoom al Mahimi Dargah, every year at the urs.

The Kumbhar community traditionally takes part in Milad an Nabi celebrations.

Muslims in Agripada area for decades have provided water and food to the Lalbaug cha Raja procession on its way to the visarjan. Many join the revelries.

The people who called out Irfan Pathan for celebrating Rakhi have no business interfering. Most of them wouldn't say that in public. To paraphrase Samuel Johnson "Twitter has become the last refuge for the frustrated cowardly socially awkward extremist".

Edited by Mariyam

This pretty much sums up where it all went wrong and why alot of arab countries (not just limited to Arab nations - but all around the globe) has primitive thinking process when it comes to religious matters. 

Edited by Zero_Unit