Islam/Muslims discussion thread

Haarkarjeetgaye

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

why bring me into it. My heroes have nothing to do with Bangladesh. Do you have heroes who have something to do with Bangladesh? Part of the wall was already built, so bjp did not have to start from scratch. Kadi Ninda is just a year away from the target. Let's hope he solves this.

By your heroes I meant Congress. Why were they sitting idle for 60 years w.r.t border issue? I spent my childhood in Bengal, it is virtually second home for me. Throughout the years CPM and Congress workers would enable illegal immigration and provide them ration card, voters ID etc for vote bank purposes. Ask any Bengali here, he will tell you. It's no secret, how millions of Bangladeshis have entered India and skewed demographics...anyone who has been in Bengal knows this firsthand. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

By your heroes I meant Congress. Why were they sitting idle for 60 years w.r.t border issue? I spent my childhood in Bengal, it is virtually second home for me. Throughout the years CPM and Congress workers would enable illegal immigration and provide them ration card, voters ID etc for vote bank purposes. Ask any Bengali here, he will tell you. It's no secret, how millions of Bangladeshis have entered India and skewed demographics...anyone who has been in Bengal knows this firsthand. 

Congress my heroes? you smoking RaGa weed, better stuff around. I have nothing to do with INC. Nothing. US congress, I have aquantince with one. A couple of my very close cousins  work for BJP, one as koshadhyaksh. That is all I have to do with any government. I don't pick heroes from the government. Do you? In my opinion,  all governments are a scam.  The government set up is a scam. I view it as a transaction between oneself and the govt. if they have given me enough in lieu of what I have given them, its fair to me. Doesn't matter who is at the helm.

Bangladeshis may have infiltrated. The wall is being built. That should do it. Unlike Pakistan, Bangladesh and India have friendly relations. 2 million Indians work in Bdesh. 

you also made a comment earlier that my posts are anti India or show India in bad light. What motive can I have to do that on this site and how bad has India become just because of my posts. I hope these incidents get over soon and I hope you aim the same. How difficult it will be to condemn, appreciate, add value, joke on or ignore the post and move on. The focus here so easily shifts to the poster and something called posters agenda. Like every poster has to be anti or for India and stick to that side. 

On a side note, I'd like to thank you for no name calling. I appreciate the stance you take  and how strongly you believe in it and stick to it.

More lynching

https://www.google.com/amp/m.indiatoday.in/lite/story/lynching-delhi-muslims-hindu-boy-lynched-shahadra-delhi-police/1/1003124.html

A mysterious case of the murder of a 14-year-old boy has surfaced in the national Capital, with his mother alleging that he was held hostage and lynched by some Muslim friends. 

The victim, identified as Yogesh Kumar, was found dead under mysterious circumstances near New Delhi Railway Station last month. Multiple injury marks were found all over his face and the body indicated that he was battered to death, doctors said. However, police remain tight-lipped over the cause of death considering it a communally sensitive matter. 

Yogesh's body was brought to the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) by police for the postmortem examination on June 23. Doctors who conducted autopsy said the injuries on his body were clear signs of his being attacked with a sharp object. Victim's mother, Seema alleged it was case of lynching by his Muslim friends, who had demanded money from her while keeping Yogesh hostage. She even claimed that they made her hear Yogesh's voice for once who was trembling with fear.

HIS MUSLIMS FRIENDS LYNCHED HIM

Recalling the horrifying incident to Mail Today, she said, "On June 23, Yogesh left home after he got a call from his friend Arif. He, along with other friends, including a girl Fatima, first kidnapped my son, later demanding Rs 10,000 from me. I was told that if money was not given on time, they will kill my son." "The very next morning, I was told that my son was killed and thrown somewhere along the railway track near New Delhi station," Seema said. Yogesh's family lives in Shahadra's Meet Nagar. Despite being very young, he had been working to fetch money for his mother's treatment. 

His mother works as a domestic help. Doctors, on the condition of anonymity told Mail Today, "The body was hit brutally and had severe injuries on face, skull and back. It seemed that deceased was beaten up repeatedly with some objects like stone or a bottle. We could smell a case of lynching." An FIR was lodged in the case the next day which stated that the body was lying in a pool of blood. Broken pieces of glass bottles, a stone and few bricks were also reportedly found with traces of blood on it.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/noida-razes-shanties-of-those-who-vandalised-apartments/article19298713.ece

Five days after a mob vandalised property at the Mahagun Moderne residential society in Sector 78, the Noida Authority on Monday razed over three dozen shanties in the area where most of the agitators lived.

On July 12, a mob armed with sticks and stones stormed the housing society following allegations that their neighbour, a domestic help, was beaten up and held hostage by a family living in the luxury apartments.

The residents of the shanties alleged that the authorities did not give them any prior notice before they razed their homes.

The residents said they had received a letter from the authorities two months ago asking them to clear encroachment from the road.

The shanties were then moved to a land that they claim belongs to a private citizen. The authorities, however, said that the land belongs to the Noida Authority.

Good job Noida Authority

Modi should show some spine after the presidential elections and deport these Bangladeshis.

Edited by Tibarn

Irfan Pathan trolled for posting ‘un-Islamic’ photograph with wife

Irfan Pathan’s wife can be seen wearing nail polish in a picture uploaded by the Indian all-rounder on Facebook, which drew flak from some fans.

cricket Updated: Jul 18, 2017 20:17 IST
HT Correspondent
HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times, Mumbai
Irfan Pathan, Indian cricket team all-rounder, married Safa Baig last year.
Irfan Pathan, Indian cricket team all-rounder, married Safa Baig last year. (Facebook )

Indian all-rounder Irfan Pathan, on Tuesday, was criticised by many on Instagram as well as on his Facebook page, after he posted a photograph with his wife who can be seen wearing nail polish.

Even though Irfan’s wife Safa Baig — to whom he got married to in February 2016 — can be seen wearing a burqa in the photograph, her exposed hands and nail polish has enraged many fans who have posted ridiculous comments.

“WTF. Tell her cover her arms. Being a muslim and being a Pathan its your duty to do so,” (sic) wrote a person by the name ‘Jagga Jasos’.

“Hiding face is not Farz…But hiding arms is farz Irfan bhai... She’is hiding her face its good, may Allah bless her… But tell her to hide her arms too...” wrote a certain Kaashif Raza Khan.

A person named Abdullah Qureshy wrote, “Mashaa allah, esi baat nahi h ki islaam aap par laagu hota h, but aapaki chhavi ek sachche musalman ki h so pleaase bhabhi ko parde me rakho.” (Your image is that of a true Muslim, so please keep your wife in veil).

Kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna but always #love #travel pic.twitter.com/aERzXr0g2j

— Irfan Pathan (@IrfanPathan) July 17, 2017

Another person named MD Mojibur Rahman Majid wrote, “Bhai nice picture. But please don’t update Wife or any of our Muslim girls pictures . I really highly respect your family coz you got so nice family, your family example for others, I got one humble request to you please don’t update muslimas pictures, our girls are very special . They simply not come out, I love you bhai.” (sic)

Not long ago, India pacer Mohammed Shami was subjected to similar treatment by cricket fans on social media, after a few fanatics attacked him on the internet platforms where he had posted a photo with his wife.

Shami, who was nursing a knee injury in between the India-England Test series late last year, had posted a photograph with his wife. Shami too was attacked by fanatics on social media platforms, and he also received support from several cricketers such as Mohammad Kaif.

The comments are really really Shameful.
Support Mohammed Shami fully.
There are much bigger issues in this country. Hope sense prevails. pic.twitter.com/dRJO5WfOgU

— Mohammad Kaif (@MohammadKaif) December 25, 2016

While many criticised Irfan and his wife — a Jeddah-born model who was working in Dubai before their marriage — there were several who came out in support of the couple who looked adorable in the photograph.

“I think it’s none of your damn business what they do, what they wear and how they act. Keep your religion mindset somewhere else. Be it he’s Muslim or not, it’s between him and his god, there’s no you in between them, I’m sure you all know that. “I suggest you become a great Muslim”? What makes you think you’re a great Muslim? Because you mind someone else business? are your own teachings enough to judge other? Don’t think so. I don’t think you have the right to tell him what to tell his wife. His wife looks awesome and they look awesome together, they look like they were going somewhere nice together. Be happy, live happily. Maybe you guys can learn a thing or two if you stop looking at your wife as if she’s a thing you order around,” wrote Leizs Hol.

“Does the women hav any rights what she has to do???islam k thekedar aagaye ...people r no one to advise what she or irfan does with ther life,” (sic) wrote Tushar Narkhede.

source

9 hours ago, zen said:

Muslims in Pak can say "Pak Zindabad" w/o having any impact on their religious beliefs. However in Ind, many cannot say "Bharat mata ki jai" or "Bharat ki jai"

What have libtards done to Ind :facepalm:

Specious logic and a poor comparison.

The crime here is the assault. Not uttering 'Bharat Mata ki jai' is not a crime.

The issue that *some* Muslims have with saying 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' is with the mata part. Its the deifying of the 'mata' that they object to.

I don't think anyone has an issue saying Jai Hind, or India Zindabad or Hail Mogambo or whatever.