Football 2017-18 Thread | Also Fantasy PL thread

BeautifulGame

8 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Sandro is available in the market.. He will cost 60 to 65M.. Our luck with Dortmund players has always been bad bad enough..Who ever we buy from them turns out into a absolute failure. I don't even know at this point. I think Ozil gets lot of stick for nothing.. You see when he plays for Germany he is something else and he has worked with jose at madrid he was damn good. He would be a big upgrade to whatever we are having right now at cheap price.. Could be a free transfer in June as well. There are reports saying 95M.. This is too much now no player who hasn't proved himself at big stage deserves that much. I don't want this to be another lukaku situation (Overpaying players )

Sandro will be quality but there is some speculation that the United links to him are just to get the price down for Rose :fear1:. The stuff about Dortmund players is true but Pulisic has stood out while playing for a mediocre Borussia side so perhaps he isn't as system dependent as Mkhi or Kagawa. Ozil was top notch at Real and would've been a good signing in 2013 but right now I am a little wary after seeing him do the invisible act at Arsenal for years. Would prefer getting someone with his best years ahead of him.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Sandro will be quality but there is some speculation that the United links to him are just to get the price down for Rose :fear1:. The stuff about Dortmund players is true but Pulisic has stood out while playing for a mediocre Borussia side so perhaps he isn't as system dependent as Mkhi or Kagawa. Ozil was top notch at Real and would've been a good signing in 2013 but right now I am a little wary after seeing him do the invisible act at Arsenal for years. Would prefer getting someone with his best years ahead of him.

I honestly don't think how rose is any better than Shaw in first place. It should be sandro or nothing. I think Ozil isn't interested anymore he doesn't care just like sanchez.. Market is so bad right now even 20M player ll cost 50M at the moment. Unfortunately we are not backed by OILmafia or even by country. We have our limitations to spend.

More likely jose ll be gone after next season and same old **** ll repeat with new manager. I didn't like the way we played yesterday it was disgusting. Martial and rashford playing LWB and RWB when they got joke of a defence and no LB. Tnx to lukaku and jose **** tactics they won... Not sure why he doesn't drop lukaku. What does he even offer to the Team at this point. Can't score, no first touch, can't hold, can't even get past single defender, misses simple sitters + helps other teams with assists. Prob the worst striker in club's history 

12 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

I honestly don't think how rose is any better than Shaw in first place. It should be sandro or nothing. I think Ozil isn't interested anymore he doesn't care just like sanchez.. Market is so bad right now even 20M player ll cost 50M at the moment. Unfortunately we are not backed by OILmafia or even by country. We have our limitations to spend.

Shaw at his best was better than Rose but he just hasn't been the same after his injury. And now one hears about all the attitude problems and his lack of drive. Maybe if he hadn't gotten injured vs PSV he could've been first choice LB for a decade :((. Ozil may work in the short term but after 1-2 years United would be looking for alternatives and getting him off the wage bill may be tough.

19 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

More likely jose ll be gone after next season and same old **** ll repeat with new manager. I didn't like the way we played yesterday it was disgusting. Martial and rashford playing LWB and RWB when they got joke of a defence and no LB. Tnx to lukaku and jose **** tactics they won... Not sure why he doesn't drop lukaku. What does he even offer to the Team at this point. Can't score, no first touch, can't hold, can't even get past single defender, misses simple sitters + helps other teams with assists. Prob the worst striker in club's history 

Probably he will. I just hope he leaves with one major title (PL or CL). I am not a fan of his style of football but that's what has worked for him over the years and he's unlikely to change. Maybe it would help if changed his no. 2 every now and then like Fergie. Lukaku was shocking yesterday but overall hasn't been that bad. Although I would've much preferred signing Morata instead.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Probably he will. I just hope he leaves with one major title (PL or CL). I am not a fan of his style of football but that's what has worked for him over the years and he's unlikely to change. Maybe it would help if changed his no. 2 every now and then like Fergie. Lukaku was shocking yesterday but overall hasn't been that bad. Although I would've much preferred signing Morata instead.

Not a chance with UCL to be brutally honest. If City does more signings next summer you really think anyone stands a chance even next season ? His tactics against top 6 are just wrong. Wasn't it supposed to be park the bus away against big teams and go for it at home... What was that yesterday? Parking the bus even at home. 

Lukaku was our 3rd choice striker after greizmann and morata. He goes missing against big teams he can bully small teams all he wants no one cares.. He lacks basic football sense which is pathetic..when i saw his first game against madrid I knew we fecked up. I am hearing news about that Tunnel drama with Mou and this guy.. what's the point of doing all that after the match ? Take it on the chin and move on.. show that passion on the pitch next time. No point running to their dressing room and saying "show some respect"... playing hoofball like stoke.. When fans in stadium are dead after that 2nd goal you know you messed up. It's like they gave up after they got that 2nd goal which is even embarrassing. Hopeless without pogba..

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

A signing that is extremely needed. @Rasgulla

All I know is he has huge potential from fifa 18:yahoo: but I ll take anyone for RW.. we have non at this point. UNT's own saneeeee 

Won't be insane price + 20 yr old.. sorted for future. Hope we get him in jan that ll end Bale nonsense forever. :stickyman:Medical room is already full don't need him.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yep. I think Juve could use him in a swap for Sandro. United could also get a decent price for him from another Serie A side. But a new right winger is the biggest priority.

I hope that's the last time I ll ever see Rashford on right. Lot of fans saying why don't you play mar-luk-rash.. There you go he was proved right again. 

Sandro ll be great.. Hopefully it can be done. Need a RW so baddddd can't even say and a proper attacking Midfielder. 

Those 3 needs to be done in jan.. Even any of 2 ll be great. Owners needs to act and fully back him.

15 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

I hope that's the last time I ll ever see Rashford on right. Lot of fans saying why don't you play mar-luk-rash.. There you go he was proved right again. 

Sandro ll be great.. Hopefully it can be done. Need a RW so baddddd can't even say and a proper attacking Midfielder. 

Those 3 needs to be done in jan.. Even any of 2 ll be great. Owners needs to act and fully back him.

Tbh I have never been a fan of playing Rashford or Martial on the right. I mean you can get away by playing one striker on the wing but playing both is too much. Both of them are better on the left. Although I think Jose should mix things up every now and then by playing Martial as a no. 9. Width from right is essential. Mata is the last guy you'd want on the right if you are playing on the counter. Slows everything down. Fabinho and back up CM/RB and Sandro as first choice LB would be great. 

On 21/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Tbh I have never been a fan of playing Rashford or Martial on the right. I mean you can get away by playing one striker on the wing but playing both is too much. Both of them are better on the left. Although I think Jose should mix things up every now and then by playing Martial as a no. 9. Width from right is essential. Mata is the last guy you'd want on the right if you are playing on the counter. Slows everything down. Fabinho and back up CM/RB and Sandro as first choice LB would be great. 

Back to 6th we go :elefant: 

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

@Jimmy Cliff I don't know how Ed pulled that one off.. Magnificent 

You would know that clown if you watch Arsenalfamtv.. Must watch 

I do watch AFTV whenever they have poor results. Good old Claude was very respectful about United following the transfer. With another elite attacker signed, can we start dreaming about a fluke CL win? :drool:

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I do watch AFTV whenever they have poor results. Good old Claude was very respectful about United following the transfer. With another elite attacker signed, can we start dreaming about a fluke CL win? :drool:

:dance: Claude is genuine gunner he is my fav.. followed by hamroll troopz:phehe: Rest of them are bunch of jokers. It was funny other day troopz said sanchez can go f himself and next day he took a pic with him :giggle: and posted an emotional tribute on snap chat. I love this passionate fans like claude and Troopz.. 

Whereas UCL goes :(( SF is a victory for me... Have to be realistic Unless we get spurs/juvu in QF and pool is SF:aha: I ll sit down and pray we can fluke Final :om: 

We need a RW so bad.. I don't think Jose ll play him in RW although he did at Barca.. He said he likes to play in Left or central ( I don't know how good he is at no.10 ) Sanchez for Marital on left is a big :nono: for me.. Unless he wants to play LWB :embaressed_smile: 

Martial - luka

Sanchez- pogba- lingard(ozil)-matic- kaptaan

Back 3 

Martial - luka - Sanchez

Pogba - New CM 

Matic

Shaw* - jones- Bailly - kaptaan

Shaw = Give him a change till end of the season and make a final decision. Jose is impressed with him lately. ( saying 50m atleast ) 

Just lingard in the middle / ( Free ozil in summer would be great ) 

Edited by Rasgulla

6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:dance: Claude is genuine gunner he is my fav.. followed by hamroll troopz:phehe: Rest of them are bunch of jokers. It was funny other day troopz said sanchez can go f himself and next day he took a pic with him :giggle: and posted an emotional tribute on snap chat. I love this passionate fans like claude and Troopz.. 

Whereas UCL goes :(( SF is a victory for me... Have to be realistic Unless we get spurs/juvu in QF and pool is SF:aha: I ll sit down and pray we can fluke Final :om: 

We need a RW so bad.. I don't think Jose ll play him in RW although he did at Barca.. He said he likes to play in Left or central ( I don't know how good he is at no.10 ) Sanchez for Marital on left is a big :nono: for me.. Unless he wants to play LWB :embaressed_smile: 

Martial - luka

Sanchez- pogba- lingard(ozil)matic- new signing 

Back 3 

Martial - luka - Sanchez

Pogba - New CM 

Matic

Shaw* - jones- Bailly - kaptaan

Shaw = Give him a change till end of the season and make a final decision. Jose is impressed with him lately. ( saying 50m atleast ) 

Just lingard in the middle / ( Free ozil in summer would be great ) 

Should just hijack Malcolm's deal to Spurs in the summer IMO. Lukaku upfront with Martial, Sanchez and Malcolm as the interchangeable 3 just behind.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Should just hijack Malcolm's deal to Spurs in the summer IMO. Lukaku upfront with Martial, Sanchez and Malcolm as the interchangeable 3 just behind.

He is too young.. we don't time for another young player. Time to win a big trophy. Been long long time :(( 

I have a feeling madrid ll put bale for sale if he gets injured one more time the end of the season.. Bale would solve the problem but he is made of glass. I expect a big signing in summer. Need to go big for world class CM if possible.. RW as well. We are getting there anyway.

Edited by Rasgulla

5 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He is too young.. we don't time for another young player. Time to win a big trophy. Been long long time :(( 

I have a feeling madrid ll put bale for sale if he gets injured one more time the end of the season.. Bale would solve the problem but he is made of glass. I expect a big signing in summer. Need to go big for world class CM if possible.. RW as well. We are getting there anyway.

Please no Bale. Would be a massive liability with his injury record. Leon Bailey or Pulisic should be alternatives if Malcolm is deemed too young. Weigl, Ballera, SMS and Seri are being linked as CMs. I'd be happy with any of these guys.