Football 2017-18 Thread | Also Fantasy PL thread

BeautifulGame

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Please no Bale. Would be a massive liability with his injury record. Leon Bailey or Pulisic should be alternatives if Malcolm is deemed too young. Weigl, Ballera, SMS and Seri are being linked as CMs. I'd be happy with any of these guys.

But the problem is...board always looks for a guy who is marketable when they spend big :(( more than what we actually need. SMS is pogba kind of signing but they are quoting 85£ I think... Jose said we will be singing 2 CMs in summer That's it.

I think he is planning on rotating kaptaan with mensah which is good. Maybe young and shaw on the left. I just hope we sell our deadwood like blind and darmien (this guy especially needs to be gone) and they shouldn't bend over for Fellaini's wage demands.. pep buying another defender worth 65£ that takes his defence bùdget to £ 365M

5 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

But the problem is...board always looks for a guy who is marketable when they spend big :(( more than what we actually need. SMS is pogba kind of signing but they are quoting 85£ I think... Jose said we will be singing 2 CMs in summer That's it.

I think he is planning on rotating kaptaan with mensah which is good. Maybe young and shaw on the left. I just hope we sell our deadwood like blind and darmien (this guy especially needs to be gone) and they shouldn't bend over for Fellaini's wage demands.. pep buying another defender worth 65£ that takes his defence bùdget to £ 365M

I think one new CM + Perreira coming back should be good enough. Should leave enough money for a top notch RW. Haven't followed TFM's progress at Palace but he wasn't very good going forward under LVG. Not sure if he has improved on that. If Shaw stays fit and plays well till the end of the season then Jose can put off signing a new LB. Darmian will leave for sure. The one truly muppet signing for me would be Dybala. Would be extremely hard to sign since he is a Barca/City wanker but one can dream :drool:.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

On 1/24/2018 at 12:10 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

I think one new CM + Perreira coming back should be good enough. Should leave enough money for a top notch RW. Haven't followed TFM's progress at Palace but he wasn't very good going forward under LVG. Not sure if he has improved on that. If Shaw stays fit and plays well till the end of the season then Jose can put off signing a new LB. Darmian will leave for sure. The one truly muppet signing for me would be Dybala. Would be extremely hard to sign since he is a Barca/City wanker but one can dream :drool:.

:((:((  EEE sal cup namde 

Got a RW,CB,LB,RB. Brilliant transfer window 

I repeat EE SAL CUP NAMDEEEE :((

See you in 2019-2020 after Jose is gone.