War is coming

sandeep

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Let's hope he doesn't get the idea to grab 'south tibet' anytime soon.  

India is not in a position to put up an appropriate defense. 

Contrarily, I think we will decisively win this one. Reason why we aren’t going into full scale war is, India or any nation do not go into fight with a UN P5 nation.  But I am sure that we have enough ammo to beat any country in our backyard. Apart from Pakistan, no one else can really fight us. 

8 minutes ago, rising said:

If they try it most likely  Taiwan  unless in India aligns itself with west against Russia leaving itself vulnerable. But you can never rule China from Chipping out small portions from India 

For Russia to cut military ties with India against China, China will need to go into war with US. Unless Russians are sure that Chinese are in war or will go into war in immediate future against NATO/US, There is no chance that Russia will not honour previous military agreements with us.

Edited by mishra

44 minutes ago, mishra said:

For Russia to cut military ties with India against China, China will need to go into war with US. Unless Russians are sure that Chinese are in war or will go into war in immediate future against NATO/US, There is no chance that Russia will not honour previous military agreements with us.

Russia won't  be cutting  military ties it will India being forced to do if the allign with US 

Don't  forget Ukraine  had nuclear  weapons  which it was forced reliquish so they could align with west

I feel sad for Ukrainians , angry  at Russia and USA  now they could have stopped  this Its  truly horrible 

51 minutes ago, rising said:

Russia won't  be cutting  military ties it will India being forced to do if the allign with US 

Don't  forget Ukraine  had nuclear  weapons  which it was forced reliquish so they could align with west

I feel sad for Ukrainians , angry  at Russia and USA  now they could have stopped  this Its  truly horrible 

Ukraine could have said no to joining NATO. They are not some innocent bystander.

NATO is not some trading bloc.

1 hour ago, rising said:

There is a saying in UP, I will attempt to translate. “ Neighbours child has been coaxed to climb mango tree, if he succeeds we will get mangoes, if he falls, its his limbs that will be damaged”. (NATO to Ukraine)

NATO works on that principle. Now it has got reason to militarise rest of Eastern Europe with offensive weapons while Russia gets bogged down in Ukraine. 

Chinese were gleefully waiting for Putin to do this(refer above saying). Now they will change their tone, Infact signs are that they have allready started changing their tone vis a vis Russia in UN. Their language has changed on matter calling this “ NATO bullying “to “critical condition “

Putin looks like waited for Winter Olympics to get over..  And start the proceedings. 

I don't think XI has the balls to do what Putin is doing..  Taiwan invasion will take a while.  It will happen eventually but not yet.  This conflict will be a great case study. 

Trump owned NYT is already pushing Anti India articles. 

Russian Ambassador is thanking India & said nothing can stop S400 deal lmao. 

9 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Putin looks like waited for Winter Olympics to get over..  And start the proceedings. 

I don't think XI has the balls to do what Putin is doing..  Taiwan invasion will take a while.  It will happen eventually but not yet.  This conflict will be a great case study. 

Trump owned NYT is already pushing Anti India articles. 

Russian Ambassador is thanking India & said nothing can stop S400 deal lmao. 

What ?

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

There must be a honeypot on offer for kaali daal to step in.

I have this feeling that the sole reason Russia called Imran khan all the way to Moscow was to influence the Indian decision in UNSC. 

Once we gave out favorable statements job of imrand was done and he was booted out from Russia:phehe:

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I have this feeling that the sole reason Russia called Imran khan all the way to Moscow was to influence the Indian decision in UNSC. 

Once we gave out favorable statements job of imrand was done and he was booted out from Russia:phehe:

Agree

Unconfirmed status Update:

Ukraine claims they have shot down seventh Russian plane, Destroyed 4 Russian tanks.

Western Analyst believe, Russian army has just couple of weeks to deliver objective else they will start getting effed as weather change is imminent resulting in very slow movement of Russian troupes.

Looked at weather and it says

"in spring, both the temperature and the sunshine hours grow rapidly. In March, the snow melts in continental areas, which turns into mud and can make it difficult to travel on rural roads."

10 hours ago, mishra said:

Contrarily, I think we will decisively win this one. Reason why we aren’t going into full scale war is, India or any nation do not go into fight with a UN P5 nation.  But I am sure that we have enough ammo to beat any country in our backyard. Apart from Pakistan, no one else can really fight us. 

How about you do a bit of googling and reading on what a "rocketry force" is.  Do a quick skim of what the CCP's PLA has ready to go, and what India may have 5-8 years from now.

10 hours ago, mishra said:

India needs to raid the Indian Ocean to damage China significantly... The Chinese have more to lose going to full blown war against India. I dont think that will happen when smaller, easier prey like Taiwan and the Philippines are available. The South China Sea is more important to China. They already have Tibet which controls the water flowing into the Gangetic plains. Moreover, their slow takeover of Nepal, BD and SL is enough to keep us engaged.

Militarily they stand to lose a lot more fighting a more experienced mountain force well away from their main bases in Eastern China.