War is coming

sandeep

26 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No other country is spending as much tax money on these ehsan-faramoshis. They were given enough warnings and directives fron the MEA to move out. They sat on their asses looking at tanks  Every other citizens moved out on their own (talking about US/UK etc). These Untvies are fabricating stories of a few unfortunate gasbags who talk their mouths off. They are politically motivated. 12k of 20k are evacuated in 4 days. They have no facking idea how difficult it is to operare in a warzone. GoI got a 6-hr window to stop the war so some of these idiots to have a safe passage.. Uninformed ignorance. 

One SaPa sarpanch was not even in Ukraine , made a SoS call from god knows where and accused Indian embassy. Was caught by UP police.

agree with almost all of this except "we got the war to stop for 6 hours".  That's utter BS.

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its down to poverty and age. No one really thought that Putin will really attack. Well he attacked

Fine. but once he attacked, it's upto them how they escape, just like all others. They are expecting Indian embassy folks to para-drop commandos and rescue all 20k students in a major evac operation. Even NATO can't dare to do what these people are accusing GoI. Since the cacaphony of complaints grow from the opposition, so is the Govt response in competing with this cacaphony. Why are ministers welcoming the students. WTF! OperationGanga :facepalm:Same happened during first wave of Covid. It is election season all through the year, so the exec is always involved in such PR. :wall:

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I don't want news "Shows", Indian or any other.  They are all mostly garbage.  Haven't seen "news" on TV in decades.

I dont watch either...  just saying that the names of the panellists are displayed under the guests name and the anchor probably gets his bio and not his photo

Edited by diga

Just now, diga said:

I dont watch either...  just saying that the names of the guests are displayed under the guests name and the anchor probably gets his bio and not his photo

That doesn't make this f-up any more justifiable.  If you are the "host", its your responsibility to put a face to the name before you go on air.  Can't blame the "assistants". That's a very desi mentality, blame the underlings for your f-up...

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Fine. but once he attacked, it's upto them how they escape, just like all others. They are expecting Indian embassy folks to para-drop commandos and rescue all 20k students in a major evac operation. Even NATO can't dare to do what these people are accusing GoI. Since the cacaphony of complaints grow from the opposition, so is the Govt response in competing with this cacaphony. Why are ministers welcoming the students. WTF! OperationGanga :facepalm:Same happened during first wave of Covid. It is election season all through the year, so the exec is always involved in such PR. :wall:

its competitive cringyness.  

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That doesn't make this f-up any more justifiable.  If you are the "host", its your responsibility to put a face to the name before you go on air.  Can't blame the "assistants". That's a very desi mentality, blame the underlings for your f-up...

All I am saying is that he deserves a benefit of doubt... you can disagree and thats fine

3 minutes ago, diga said:

All I am saying is that he deserves a benefit of doubt... you can disagree and thats fine

Yeah I disagree - and quite strongly at that.  Its a colossal f-up, an embarassing one, that could have easily have been avoided by comptent professionals who have proper discipline to take 10 seconds to prepare before "hosting".  

If you want to be on TV and "talk big" least you can do is put in the basic preparation.  What 'doubt' does he deserve if clearly isn't even doing that much?  What is the difference between him sitting on that show, collecting paychecks, and a rando like you or me, spouting off bakwaas at home?

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Read about it. A lot could reach west Ukraine because GoI brokered a 6-hr ceasefire. Some very good blueticks have claimed it.

I saw those tweets already, and I'm well aware that the "criticism" media coverage has its own agenda.  

But just because "blue ticks" have tweeted it, doesn't mean that Russia gave a 6 hour 'pause' to evacuate Indians.  That's sensationalism - and has been denied already by MEA.  

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I saw those tweets already, and I'm well aware that the "criticism" media coverage has its own agenda.  

But just because "blue ticks" have tweeted it, doesn't mean that Russia gave a 6 hour 'pause' to evacuate Indians.  That's sensationalism - and has been denied already by MEA.  

I don't think they denied, MEA just said these were the instructions received. So, it is good if it was arranged for some to get safe passage through GoI's efforts. The students don't realize it. Keeps complaining. I see a lot of videos from the other side thanking GoI, chanting Vande Mataram and BMKJ!

India cannot stop the war, yet it can use its diplomacy to get certain intelligence reports. And that possibly allowed certain leeway in concerned areas.

Both the evacuation and diplomacy has been on a large scale and something to be proud upon. It is commendable actions by GOI.

Edited by someone

All The comedy around Times now aside good to see the anchor heavily bashing the West no holds barred.   We know how much influence US/West has in our media houses. 

Wion/Zee is literally acting as official mouthpiece of NATO.   Psyops is visible.  Narrative building & 5th generation warfare in full flow.  

1 hour ago, someone said:

India cannot stop the war, yet it can use its diplomacy to get certain intelligence reports. And that possibly allowed certain leeway in concerned areas.

Both the evacuation and diplomacy has been on a large scale and something to be proud upon. It is commendable actions by GOI.

GOI has been superb...  Jaishankar & his MEA has done amazing job so far.  Diplomacy at its best. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

All The comedy around Times now aside good to see the anchor heavily bashing the West no holds barred.   We know how much influence US/West has in our media houses. 

Wion/Zee is literally acting as official mouthpiece of NATO.   Psyops is visible.  Narrative building & 5th generation warfare in full flow.  

Yes, LeLis are focused on the faux pas, but ignore the message. This is classic commie strategy. Reduce the credibility of the messenger, so the message can be lost 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This bit, I can’t understand either. May be Indians brain has been seasoned  to not taking govmnt advisory seriously( remember those Covid lockdown videos with Police danda) and then falling spectacularly into the mess and finally blaming government. 

7 hours ago, someone said:

I don't think you can have diplomacy with this lunatic. He doesn't even care about his own citizens why would he care about citizens from other countries.  As far as him goes, all will be treated as neo-Nazis that includes visitors, tourists, foreigners.