War is coming

sandeep

29 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I understand they are in distress.Why are some these of these Indians stuck in Ukraine acting as if it is Indian government's fault that they are stuck there and some of them acting so entitled how dare you ask us to clean toilets.

India should adopt a compulsory 1 or 2 year service as part of graduation like some countries like Israel , Singapore. It is a humbling experience and a lot will be corrected 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

India should adopt a compulsory 1 or 2 year service as part of graduation like some countries like Israel , Singapore. It is a humbling experience and a lot will be corrected 

i hated mass drill in my school days :(( 

30 minutes ago, goose said:

why is russia not part of nato  - neither side really wants that, since it destroys the status quo. war is good for business and keeps the powerful in power

NATO was formed to keep Russia in mind.

2 hours ago, goose said:

why is russia not part of nato  - neither side really wants that, since it destroys the status quo. war is good for business and keeps the powerful in power

Why would Russia join an organization created to fight against it?

On Mon Mar 07 2022 at 8:14 PM, coffee_rules said:

Israel has existential threat that's why it is compulsory...  Here People don't let kids take part in Sports for studies forget about service.  Even though both sports & even NCC offer valueable perks in terms of job opportunities. 

This is classic case of desis being desis.  Whole subcontinent is a special breed in terms of dramebaazi. 

5 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

High-altitude supersonic missile originating in India crashed in Pakistan Mian Channu city, in an incident endangering civilian passenger flights, and New Delhi should provide an explanation, Pakistan's military says.

jhuk gaye to upar se chali gayee :hysterical:

I think Pakistani Army needs to take over Pakistan now. Country needs Military rule after this aggression from India

Surprised on the possibility of Russia requesting China for military assistance. Hard to believe, but then one didn't expect a modern Su-27/Su-34 jet being shot down as claimed by Ukraine, the fighters seem to lack defensive electronic tech.

This is the trouble with strongmen, they are surrounded by yes men who do not reveal the weaknesses of the armed forces or the republic.