War is coming

sandeep

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Quite a dressing down. When will India be able to talk back this way and call out the fake news of NYT/WaPo etc. Not in our lifetimes, I guess.

I'd say Jaishankar does it better. He schooled media & nations on Ukraine conflict biases instead of avoiding questions. 

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Quite a dressing down. When will India be able to talk back this way and call out the fake news of NYT/WaPo etc. Not in our lifetimes, I guess.

I think he was being polite. He should have asked since Reuters only trusts "Sources" why doesnt they ask questions to "Sources" and "NOT" waste space in the hall as some other media org journalist could have used that time and space to report and ask question as to what Saudi Government is saying

Looks like **** has hit the roof. After the bridge attack, Russia has gone back into strike mode, instead of defence. Cold winter is going to kill many if Russians decide to hit Ukrainian Infra.

What the hell Zelensky wants? Doing wests boidding at cost opf Ukrainian lives. Time for him to go back to talking table. You can not militarily take back land they allready own and protect without getting hundreds of thousand dead in the winter

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Looks like **** has hit the roof. After the bridge attack, Russia has gone back into strike mode, instead of defence. Cold winter is going to kill many if Russians decide to hit Ukrainian Infra.

What the hell Zelensky wants? Doing wests boidding at cost opf Ukrainian lives. Time for him to go back to talking table. You can not militarily take back land they allready own and protect without getting hundreds of thousand dead in the winter

he is strengthening Putin here. I would imagine tht in eyes of most russians, crimea certainly belongs to them...while there may be various views on donbass\kherson etc. and on the war

On 10/6/2022 at 2:06 AM, ravishingravi said:

Can’t remember last time Geo politics was so interesting. One up man ship with each country pulling its weight and US being apprehensive and not clear. 

I'm keen to see how US responds to ME behavior wrt OPEC+. US wont dump them since China will jump in & fill the security void. How many more energy producers do you plan to sanction anyways besides Venezuela, Iran & Russia ? CIA will be in overdrive with their toolkit. 

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

I'm keen to see how US responds to ME behavior wrt OPEC+. US wont dump them since China will jump in & fill the security void. How many more energy producers do you plan to sanction anyways besides Venezuela, Iran & Russia ? CIA will be in overdrive with their toolkit. 

Exactly and lets not forget that China and India are largest customers of Saudi. So, it seems only EU has lost its standing completely. 

As I said, Its very easy for Russia to hit Energy infrastructure of Ukraine and that will lead to massive indirect casualities. Looks like till last week Ukraine was net energy exporter to EU. Now its importer or facing blackout. Since Europe is facing energy crunch, they will under no circumstance export energy to Ukraine.

Earlier Zelensky gets it better it is for everyone. Getting "Aid" in terms of arms is different then getting Energy from Europe.

Top Ukrainian official said on Tuesday that his country for the “first time from the beginning of the war” experienced large-scale Russian attacks on infrastructure, according to the US news channel.

He assessed that Europe suffered, too, by proxy, because Kiev had to suspend the export of electricity. Ukraine “helps European countries to save on Russian gas and coal” and wants to “reconnect quickly from the other sources,” Galushchenko stated.

https://www.rt.com/russia/564525-ukraine-damage-infrastructure-cnn/

As expected, Russians are now pulvererising Ukraine after officially annexing all 4 regions.  Time for Zelensky  to go on dialogue because, I am certain, that if Kiev keeps the same attitude, Russians will hit Enegy infrastructure of Ukraine just before winter sets in to show  Ukraine, the true face of friend Zelensky's Europe when it comes to enrgy sharing

1 hour ago, mishra said:

As expected, Russians are now pulvererising Ukraine after officially annexing all 4 regions.  Time for Zelensky  to go on dialogue because, I am certain, that if Kiev keeps the same attitude, Russians will hit Enegy infrastructure of Ukraine just before winter sets in to show  Ukraine, the true face of friend Zelensky's Europe when it comes to enrgy sharing

His ego is much bigger than Putin’s , causing 100s of deaths in Ukraine 

The way Belarus is actively involved, NATO aligned border countries like Poland could have pounded it's infra too without attacking Russia. It's wise to not get involved in the neighbor's fight but be prepared for the consequences from those decisions as well. 

Few key learnings I have from all this going and some large moves coming up. 1) Dollar strength is being challenged by commodity strength. 2) An alternate supply chain / eco system is being created to challenge the western order 3) EU is going down and most likely breaking up 4) Many countries will crash and burn within the next two years. 

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Few key learnings I have from all this going and some large moves coming up. 1) Dollar strength is being challenged by commodity strength. 2) An alternate supply chain / eco system is being created to challenge the western order 3) EU is going down and most likely breaking up 4) Many countries will crash and burn within the next two years. 

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Uncle Sam is not going to let this issue settle. Keeping Russia under the pump and getting Putin is the objective here.

China ecosystem is next.. I think the US wants to maintain its prima-donna status