War is coming

sandeep

On 2/19/2022 at 5:35 AM, MultiB48 said:

The Indian state hasn't designated China as an enemy nation,so the ones who do could be called unpatriotic.

Who calls china as enemy? Diplomatic language is never binary . There are a lot of decimal point numbers between 0 and 1

47 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

If the Indian state won't declare China as it's enemy,then don't point fingers at her citizens for the same.

Most Indian citizens do not lack basic common sense. If they lacked, pro China Rahul Gandhi would have been PM.

My two cents. My estimate right before US election was that Biden is weak President. What you see now is under Biden, we have weaker India, weaker EU , US Tech MNCs not decisively forced , not to further invest in China( example Tesla). 

US has lost face (Afghanistan and Ukraine). No county will ever give up its quest to nuclear weapons and world will become more dangerous place.

PS: Reason why India is not coming outrightly pro US in UN is because of its reliance on Russians for its own security. US has not penned single deal with India post Trump which can allay its security fears. Basically Even today, Its Russia which is reliable partner to India

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

These goras instead of fighting Russia fighting India on twitter..  F** evangelists.  Good to see India screwing up the west.  That's what they get for anti India rhetoric since forever. 

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1495951592650125313?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1495951592650125313|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

Let us be honest, India has very little leverage over Russia.  Not even close to what China has. Infact it is Russia that has leverage over India.

So much so that even if we "stay neutral" or " side with Russia" ......if it comes to picking India vs. China - Russia will NOT side with India because of what it gains from China.

The West is to be blamed for focussing on the wrong enemy.  China is 10 times a threat to the global order than Russia can be currently.

34 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Let us be honest, India has very little leverage over Russia.  Not even close to what China has. Infact it is Russia that has leverage over India.

So much so that even if we "stay neutral" or " side with Russia" ......if it comes to picking India vs. China - Russia will NOT side with India because of what it gains from China.

The West is to be blamed for focussing on the wrong enemy.  China is 10 times a threat to the global order than Russia can be currently.

Yes eventually that is the endgame.

Putin did visit India few weeks earlier & I bet some sort of deal has happened. 

I don't know what India got in return. Maybe the 190 MW OK-650B/M naval nuclear reactor for the submarines? Or Putin have obtained assurances from Xi that PLA won't up the ante against India. Maybe the real target is Taiwan? Whatever it is, it was enough for Modi and S Jaishankar to not toe the western line and refrain from condemning the Ukraine invasion at a time when there is a similar stand-off with PLA in Tibet and West, Quad and India are aligning, atleast superficially on Indo Pacific. Anyway US and West can never be trusted. There is nothing important that India get except from some alphabetical soup agreements. India's line goes with that S Jaishankar said about our foreign policy now - India's strategic needs.

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes eventually that is the endgame.

Putin did visit India few weeks earlier & I bet some sort of deal has happened. 

I don't know what India got in return. Maybe the 190 MW OK-650B/M naval nuclear reactor for the submarines? Or Putin have obtained assurances from Xi that PLA won't up the ante against India. Maybe the real target is Taiwan? Whatever it is, it was enough for Modi and S Jaishankar to not toe the western line and refrain from condemning the Ukraine invasion at a time when there is a similar stand-off with PLA in Tibet and West, Quad and India are aligning, atleast superficially on Indo Pacific. Anyway US and West can never be trusted. There is nothing important that India get except from some alphabetical soup agreements. India's line goes with that S Jaishankar said about our foreign policy now - India's strategic needs.

I dont think much to with Russia apart from us being dependent  on  Russia for weapons.

I think this more to do with us not  trusting  US and being pawn for US in the China conflict, they are both evil and also  USA leaving us high and dry in Afghanistan were we invested a lot. 

And if  you see USA already  trying poltical  influence  countries  by potraying China as the enemy  like 500 million  grant by USA to Nepal or Taiwan being made buy eggs from a producer  near Fukushima 

10 minutes ago, rising said:

I dont think much to with Russia apart from us being dependent  on  Russia for weapons.

I think this more to do with us not  trusting  US and being pawn for US in the China conflict, they are both evil and also  USA leaving us high and dry in Afghanistan were we invested a lot. 

And if  you see USA already  trying poltical  influence  countries  by potraying China as the enemy  like 500 million  grant by USA to Nepal or Taiwan being made buy eggs from a producer  near Fukushima 

US is obviously biggest evil of them all...  The kind of pushing they are giving evangelists in India now is unheard of.  Never mind the Pakistan connection.  The kind of anti India rhetoric west has pushed for sometime had this coming.  No wonder western woke liberals are crying & having a meltdown 

14 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

US is obviously biggest evil of them all...  The kind of pushing they are giving evangelists in India now is unheard of.  Never mind the Pakistan connection.  The kind of anti India rhetoric west has pushed for sometime had this coming.  No wonder western woke liberals are crying & having a meltdown 

Strange world we live in:

Evangelists love Trump who loves Putin who both (purportedly) are friends of India, standing to reason that Evangelists must love India, but actually they hate India. 

Evangelists also hate Biden who (purportedly) hates India, standing to reason that Evangelists must again love India, but actually they hate India.  Not only that, Biden supposedly loves the Evangelists now but they actually hate him. 

In Tamizh there's a saying - VaNNaanukku VaNNatthi mela asai, VaNNatthikku KaL(zh)uda mela asai (Dhoni loves Dhonini, Dhonini loves the donkey).   

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

16 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Only a matter of time before Xi Jinping feels an irresistible itch to do something really stupid ---- that will backfire in a spectacular way.

Will it be against Taiwan ? Or will it be at our Himalayan frontier ?

I think Taiwan would be a more important win for him. The Chinese ppl would consider that a more important induction to their territory and would get behind Xi.

37 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Only a matter of time before Xi Jinping feels an irresistible itch to do something really stupid ---- that will backfire in a spectacular way.

Let's hope he doesn't get the idea to grab 'south tibet' anytime soon.  

India is not in a position to put up an appropriate defense. 

46 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

If they try it most likely  Taiwan  unless in India aligns itself with west against Russia leaving itself vulnerable. But you can never rule China from Chipping out small portions from India