Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

:hatsoff:

1.  I do not need Rahul keeping is in the best interests of the team - Pant/Ishan/Samson should be keeping and Rahul should play as a batsman.

2.  This is from 2017.  

3.  Why are you so obsessed with me?  This bump as random as the predictable deuce I drop every morning.  Run along, troll.

Just now, sandeep said:

1.  I do not need Rahul keeping is in the best interests of the team - Pant/Ishan/Samson should be keeping and Rahul should play as a batsman.

2.  This is from 2017.  

3.  Why are you so obsessed with me?  This bump as random as the predictable deuce I drop every morning.  Run along, troll.

Don’t flatter yourself, I pulled up this thread to refer to something I said in the past for a different matter  and as usual found this smarmy condescending statement. Couldn’t resist:nevermind: so this automatically became top

priority 

15 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Hmm..Explains everything you've been saying about Pant :)

I meant that Dhoni as a mentor would bring back Dhoni fans to this forum, who had all vanished after Dhoni's retirement.
It was a great deal of fun to troll Dhoni fans while he was around, much like trolling andhbhakts these days ::giggle:

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

I meant that Dhoni as a mentor would bring back Dhoni fans to this forum, who had all vanished after Dhoni's retirement.
It was a great deal of fun to troll Dhoni fans while he was around, much like trolling andhbhakts these days ::giggle:

i see its a win win situation situation for thala fans :aha: