Site Feedback

Gambit

The new look looks terrific! Easier on the eye, less cluttered and easier to navigate. But I was getting warmed up to the drupal software too :roll: Great light blue background and absolutely no problems with firefox :D

Edited by Laaloo

Re: Site Feedback

The new look looks terrific! Easier on the eye' date=' less cluttered and easier to navigate. But I was getting warmed up to the drupal software too :roll: Great light blue background and absolutely no problems with firefox :D[/quote'] More than anything it is quicker and I don't have to spend time optimizing the database. This software will take care of it all. BTW this was the one we were using in the days of good old OTW :wink:

Re: Site Feedback What would be really good is if when you click in to a topic. There is option at the top to see newest posts first. Thus saving scrolling all the way down on those massive threads. I know there is the option at bottom to se newest topics first but you still have to scroll all the way down to access it

Re: Site Feedback Wooot, we're back to phpbb I see :p Much faster. Now be a nice boy and switch to an even faster punBB and Joomla (hehe juss kidding). Phew, so now I have to work on a theme for this ? :( Some comments : - After i login with my username/password.. the login box on the left still remains. - I know you have a message for not changing the theme, but different themes seem to work fine. - The theme change doesn't affect the Bulletin Board theme - Clicking on "Forums" on top says "this module isn't active" - Is the Downloads section really needed ?

Re: Site Feedback Also on the other site a topic would stay yellow if their was a new post until you actually clicked in to that topic. That made it great as you could tell quickly if a new post had been done and you had not read it. Here the yellow seems to go as sonn as you click in to the cricket forum. Could you not get that aspect going like the other site? great overall though

Re: Site Feedback great job. I like phpBB. Once our Board is thriving ridiculously (as it will be soon) we can work on getting it back to the "portally" feel. The board is the heart and soul though... btw, what's the best way of letting you know about possible issues/changes -- pm or post on this thread?

Re: Site Feedback

great job. I like phpBB. Once our Board is thriving ridiculously (as it will be soon) we can work on getting it back to the "portally" feel. The board is the heart and soul though... btw, what's the best way of letting you know about possible issues/changes -- pm or post on this thread?
Cheers Vroom. Let me be honest we had no choice with the upgrade to this system, we had to do it. We were experiencing major performance issues and am sure you must have noticed how quicker these pages are loading now. We can still get the portal feel on this system too. I didn't have time enough to complete everything as I planned but it will be in place very soon the portal look. Stick your issues/changes requests here and we will monitor this one always.