Site Feedback

Gambit

Re: Site Feedback

Wooot, we're back to phpbb I see :p Much faster. Now be a nice boy and switch to an even faster punBB and Joomla (hehe juss kidding). Phew, so now I have to work on a theme for this ? :( Some comments : - After i login with my username/password.. the login box on the left still remains. - I know you have a message for not changing the theme, but different themes seem to work fine. - The theme change doesn't affect the Bulletin Board theme - Clicking on "Forums" on top says "this module isn't active" - Is the Downloads section really needed ?
- I will fix that box no worries. - Not all the themes work Varun, if you try some of them you will realize your account will need resetting via mysql :cherry: - Themes are different for forums and the Portal but the current one gells well. - Strange. Where do you find that problem? I'm able to click on the forums fine and get here. - It is needed although not immeidately, we are going to need it in future.

The top banner is too big IMO.. And what's with the border around it ? Need a forums link on the top link bar (along with home/topics.. etc) Home link doesn't do anything.
Done :clown: Someone said the banner was too short at the top so increased the size. Let's see how it goes. The size is 1024x150

Ravibhai, mera old login gaya -- since I was futzing around with the themes. any chance of resetting the thang?
What was your old login? Vroom.... right? No worries I will reset the old login's theme to the default one. You can then start using the other one too.

Mods... arre bhai log.... i see more mods listed on site than members.. :toothy8: :toothy8: j/k just a suggestion, you guys should also have one female mod.. and Adi did fantastic job with graphics for this site.. i would like to see her as a mod too..

Re: Mods...

arre bhai log.... i see more mods listed on site than members.. :toothy8: :toothy8: j/k just a suggestion, you guys should also have one female mod.. and Adi did fantastic job with graphics for this site.. i would like to see her as a mod too..
All the mods here are just namesake :blackeye: none does anything other than you or me. :cherry: We have so many mods expecting a lot of runs in future and not for current traffic :cheese: