Kohli and Shastri should develop Pant as they have developed Pandya in last 1 year or so

SK_IH

10 hours ago, Shunya said:

:facepalm: So now "Jal Gayi" is not humour for you?

Rehne de bhai tu...tumse na hoga

Oh yeah! Attacking poster not post saying "JAL gayi Teri" is humour. :hysterical:

Rehnde de bhai...upar dikkh raha hai kisse nahi hoga..:reddy:. Tried to butt in unnecessarily and got owned completely.:thefinger:

2 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

More than an attacking batsmen we need someone in the mould of krunal/shankar ,who can give a few quality overs if one bowler has off day and provide batting lower down.

Neither krunal nor Shankar can give quality overs. But krunal has some potential.Obviously more likely to follow Hardik in bowling getting better as he plays more.

I don't understand the hype behind Pant on ICF, yes the guy might be talented, but its not like he's the next brian lara with the bat that the selectors are not giving a chance. Things will happen in its due course of time and if he is really that good he will make it to the team with some cracker knocks in domestic, which I haven't really seen tbh.

Edited by Sean Bradley
8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Check FC records of both players. Samson was never great in domestic. He just thrashed a decent NZ A attack on a tricky pitch. How is he hype?

He played 8 or 9 matches whereas sanju played 21 with 45 average which is not bad. What about Tri series before? Like I said even IYER has a 100 

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

Oh yeah! Attacking poster not post saying "JAL gayi Teri" is humour. :hysterical:

Rehnde de bhai...upar dikkh raha hai kisse nahi hoga..:reddy:. Tried to butt in unnecessarily and got owned completely.:thefinger:

"Jal gayi teri" is now attacking a poster? :facepalm:

Please stop embarrasing further, Mr Internet Warrior. Aap jeet gaye Macho man...

1 hour ago, nsareen said:

I feel pant has yet to score in alien conditions, he did not do well in West Indies , once he learns to score runs on non flat pitches he would be ready, till the time only flat pitches which are more available in 20-20 format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He played one t20 in WI and scored 30 odd runs, was not a complete fail.