Jump to content
Trichromatic

Sachin Tendulkar v Virat Kohli - who is better ODI batsman?

Who is better ODI batsman?  

153 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is better ODI batsman?



Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

One guy owned the competition in 2 WCs which also featured players like Lara, Ponting, Mark Waugh, Hayden, Gilchrist, Jayasuriya, Aravinda, Gibbs, Trescothick, Ganguly, Sehwag, Anwar, Inzi, Andy Flower etc. Then at the end of his career, took his team to the final and narrowly missed out in the runs tally to peak Dilshan. 

 

Other guy never even close to being the best batsman of his team in any of the WCs (total 3). His last 2 WC KOs in the 2015 and 2019 SFs, should I even talk about then lmao? Kohli's greatest legacy will always be tonking C/D/E team bowlers in Cycle Agarbathi and Bahar Pan Masala dead rubber matches played in Rajkot and Indore. Him and Amla are the undisputed kings of soft, impactless runs in ODIs. At least Amla isn't hyped so much, Kohli is just the cricket version of Rooney....even Beckham stepped up in big matches more often than Super V. 

 

So Kohli = India's Amla :nod:

 

Fallen off a cliff like Amla did at the end of his career too.

 

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, The Realist said:

 

So Kohli = India's Amla :nod:

 

Fallen off a cliff like Amla did at the end of his career too.

Amla better in tests, what he did in Aus, Eng, Ind in his peak years, closer to ATG status than Kohli. Also Amla in tests was clutch. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Amla better in tests, what he did in Aus, Eng, Ind in his peak years, closer to ATG status than Kohli. Also Amla in tests was clutch. 

Amla is superior to kohli easily. Damien martyn is better. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Amla better in tests, what he did in Aus, Eng, Ind in his peak years, closer to ATG status than Kohli. Also Amla in tests was clutch. 

Amla is superior to kohli easily. Damien martyn is better. 

Link to comment

someone needs to start the following (delusional) threads...

 

1. Kohli vs Bradman in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

2. Kohli vs Sobers in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

3. Kohli vs Viv Richards in ODIs - Kohli better because blah-blah

4. Kohli vs Steve Smith in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

5. Kohli vs Buttler in T20s - Kohli better because blah-blah

Edited by Vijy
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Vijy said:

someone needs to start the following (delusional) threads...

 

1. Kohli vs Bradman in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

2. Kohli vs Sobers in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

3. Kohli vs Viv Richards in ODIs - Kohli better because blah-blah

4. Kohli vs Steve Smith in Tests - Kohli better because blah-blah

5. Kohli vs Buttler in T20s - Kohli better because blah-blah

Why just limit to cricket?

Kohli vs Khabib

Kohli vs Nadal

Kohli vs Carlsen

Kohli vs Messi

blah blah blah

 

Link to comment

List of test quality players better than kohli. Had kphli not indulged in t20, perhaps he may have been a greater player than what his average suggests. Perhaps a 53 54 averaging player. As things stand, these are players better than him. Just random players. Not including oldies pre 90s. 

 

Tenda

Kalis

Sanga although little questionable vs top sides

Amla

Dravid

Smith

Joe root

Abd

Kevin pietersen

 

 

All these players are better. Sorry kohli tards. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...