Siraj - not impressed

Texan

I understand he is tired/injured etc but the moment he came to bowl today, he looked like a run leaker and leak he did. Bowled India out of the match whatever slim chances India had at that time. Probably should have been brought back when the situation was still not that good for South Africa.

18 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I understand he is tired/injured etc but the moment he came to bowl today, he looked like a run leaker and leak he did. Bowled India out of the match whatever slim chances India had at that time. Probably should have been brought back when the situation was still not that good for South Africa.

Just one bad match and you felt like bumping this, huh!

35 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Just one bad match and you felt like bumping this, huh!

Sure, I was a bit harsh to bump this. Got frustrated by that 16 run over and that he could not bowl much of the match.

He is a tremendous prospect but he cannot go unfit during a test match/series too often as that will create issues for the team composition. I think the same happened in the England tour too.

Hope he gets the right physical conditioning and sorts these fitness issues.

52 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Sure, I was a bit harsh to bump this. Got frustrated by that 16 run over and that he could not bowl much of the match.

He is a tremendous prospect but he cannot go unfit during a test match/series too often as that will create issues for the team composition. I think the same happened in the England tour too.

Hope he gets the right physical conditioning and sorts these fitness issues.

his fitness is a problem. I am wondering how long a test career he can sustain.