Shreyas iyer- terrible technique

cowboysfan

58 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol look at the pathetic ipl hacks..big shuffle big bat lift...no form to face good bowling. Its pathetic...may be bring some good first class batsmen at the top for odi overseas..forget list a and ipl for few batting spots.  Loving how sl bowlers are exposing this...nice. Fn hacks.

Absolutely. Exposing the total lack of technique of the IPL-gen.

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Icf is hilarious 

all the time crying need fresh guys in odi team . Hitters . Six hitters etc etc.  Now all crying and saying want guys who can play severe swing ans seam in odis , stick in their and grind it 

so everyone wanted krunal pandya cos he hit some sixes in ipl . Seems now icf wants pujara in odi team 

ICF is not a person it has several folks with several opinions., so they will differ. 

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Icf is hilarious 

all the time crying need fresh guys in odi team . Hitters . Six hitters etc etc.  Now all crying and saying want guys who can play severe swing ans seam in odis , stick in their and grind it 

so everyone wanted krunal pandya cos he hit some sixes in ipl . Seems now icf wants pujara in odi team 

It's mainly fineleg throwing up one of her tantrums :cantstop:

On 12/10/2017 at 11:57 AM, Laaloo said:

Kuldeep Yadav showed more application and more temperament than anyone else in the lineup. Shows how pathetic others played in seaming conditions.

all fn shot makers...cross bats, play on up, light between bat and pad...hehe dont they assess the pitch and play forward with a tight stance, i mean this is the only thing they do right..batting hehe..hacks.

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

all fn shot makers...cross bats, play on up, light between bat and pad...hehe dont they assess the pitch and play forward with a tight stance, i mean this is the only thing they do right..batting hehe..hacks.

It was Iyers first game so I would like to cut him some slack. Maybe it was the nerves. Granted his technique doesnt inspire confidence but it's a bit early. Pandey not really sure about. Pandya just had a brain fart. He advanced down the pitch and then tried to draw his bat out of the way on a ball that was going to hit the stumps :facepalm:

Sharma :facepalm:

Dhawan :facepalm:

You look at the way Dhawan batted and then the way Kuldeep batted, you would think Dhawan was a tail ender and Kuldeep was an opening batsman. 

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

It was Iyers first game so I would like to cut him some slack. Maybe it was the nerves. Granted his technique doesnt inspire confidence but it's a bit early. Pandey not really sure about. Pandya just had a brain fart. He advanced down the pitch and then tried to draw his bat out of the way on a ball that was going to hit the stumps :facepalm:

Sharma :facepalm:

Dhawan :facepalm:

You look at the way Dhawan batted and then the way Kuldeep batted, you would think Dhawan was a tail ender and Kuldeep was an opening batsman. 

two of the starting 11 for first test in SA against Steyn Philander Rabada Morkel..hehe damn.

On 12/10/2017 at 9:34 PM, jusarrived said:

Never rated him , but he deserves to be given a long run ( 10 matches min ) based on his domestic performances and now that we have picked him lets see if he can figure out a way to score against good bowlers in spite of his shortcomings technically . 

Manish pandey and Shreyas are a bit too attacking and they need to relax and settle down first on such dangerous tracks and nothing else, i feel they have perfect technique's.

shreyas iyer and manish pandey are mighty talented Batsman and if i have to pick one of the two Shreyas is aggressive.

i liked Kedar's aggressive mould of batting too but he has not fared well till now except for one or two innings.

shreyas is very highly talented and if he fires , he will win us the match on his own exactly like Virat does.

i look forward to tommorow's match and i believe shreyas/Dhwan are going to score big tomorrow.