Indian Media reaches new depths

surajmal

22 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I know, fukc Indian judiciary....hate that oligarchy.  

I was referring to that statement but in a different context....Modi needs to wake up, needs to be proactive. 

Modi cant be proactive until majority of the IAS and IPS cadre are thrown out. 

Do people even realize that until 5-6 years, he was an outsider to even national BJP? How many things exactly to do people expect one man to do in a third world craphole of 1.3 billion people? 

Times now and India today headlines - Mehbooba bats for Imran, Says naya Pak must be given a chance :whack:, Pak faces terror too :whack:, Pakistani prisoner murdered lynched, Kashmiri youngsters try to join Indian army :whack:

Republic TV - Mehbooba parrots imran :phehe:, 44 jawans dead but Mufti wants to talk, India wants revenge

Already the libtard media is coming up with pacifying statements to cool us off. Republic is the only one thats any good. But even they cover news like boycott cricket. FFS who cares about cricket now. BoycottPak would be more appropriate and its on now. Never let up. Remember remember

in these couple of days while checking indian news channels live, different shows going-on there I found were:

- Routes, graphs and ways to attack Pak

- Live updates about Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar and what Pak Army is telling them right now...

- Methods to capture Masood Azhar inside Pakistan

- Imran Khan makes a war threat & how ISI edited his speech

- Ab laal tamatar ko tarsey ga Pakistan, ab woh hamarey tamatar kha kar hamarey dushman paida nahi kar sakay ga...

14 minutes ago, Asim said:

in these couple of days while checking indian news channels live, different shows going-on there I found were:

- Live updates about Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar and what Pak Army is telling them right now...

- Ab laal tamatar ko tarsey ga Pakistan, ab woh hamarey tamatar kha kar hamarey dushman paida nahi kar sakay ga...

So you believe Masood Azhar, lakhvi and hafiz saeed are not in Pakistan ? and even if they are in Pakistan they bearer of peace and innocent and peaceful as white pigeon.

14 minutes ago, Asim said:

Those headlines are hell lot better than this one from the ex- CSS officer. 

23 minutes ago, Asim said:

Still better than A Cabinet Minister on Twitter announcing destruction of Temples from Fortress of Islam that is Pakistan.

Do you people have any shame left?

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

She looks like an aunty :phehe:

The way the poster called her hot and @Gollum responded with it's all make up, I was expecting someone like a Kim Kardashian or even Priyanka Chopra or something where the topic hot or pancake face makes sense. This one looks like a sterotypical next door aunty. I don't like making fun of someone's looks, but c'mon if this is a standard for hot and beauty,then I think we have more things to worry about.

This Alam lady was the same one boasting about how Imran Khan got charity approved from China and Saudi Arabia. EVeryone on the debate were laughing at her. Most of these "Pakistani journalists" viewpoint sound like what we would imagine a bunch of semi-literate housewives discussing politics over chai and biskoot at a a kitty party (misogynistic viewpoint but hey you guys know what I am talking about) . Sagarika and Barkha at least articulate their crap in a much better way.

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

The way the poster called her hot and @Gollum responded with it's all make up, I was expecting someone like a Kim Kardashian or even Priyanka Chopra or something where the topic hot or pancake face makes sense. This one looks like a sterotypical next door aunty. I don't like making fun of someone's looks, but c'mon if this is a standard for hot and beauty,then I think we have more things to worry about.

Bhai I’m just trying to lighten up the moment.i know she is bang average and dumb also:phehe:

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kim K? Priyanka Chopra? You find them hot? Baaki aur koi mile nahi kya?