Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Which part of 16+16 > 1 + 13 is vague to you.

Whichpart of 16+16 . 1+ 13 is ambigous.

Your blind support of certain players without any legitimate reason is the cause why the non performers are not questioned.

Which part of patel protecting rahul is not clear to you?

Comeback with facts and discuss otherwise your mindless blabbering is not getting anywhere.

What kind of protection did Patel give to Rahul, he went out cheaply in just 14 balls and Rahul did a decent job of being there for 50 balls are so. Rahul still had to face the new ball. 

23 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

What kind of protection did Patel give to Rahul, he went out cheaply in just 14 balls and Rahul did a decent job of being there for 50 balls are so. Rahul still had to face the new ball. 

Rahul was supposed to open and did not. That is called protection. If you get into a team because you are the opener and then a backup wicketkeeper shows more courage/fortitude and guts to open you failed in the task. The back scores more runs fluently and the argument I am getting is that Rahul is better than Viay. Only in an alternate universe are these two better.

Apart from few posters most said Vijay is not that good. I've mentioned here quite a few times that Vijay is far over-rated. Having said that Vijay is much muchuch better than Dhawan. Dhawan is a hack like Sharma and can never succeed in tests in England. In India/subcontinent I would be tempted to pick Dhawan over Vijay.

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Apart from few posters most said Vijay is not that good. I've mentioned here quite a few times that Vijay is far over-rated. Having said that Vijay is much muchuch better than Dhawan. Dhawan is a hack like Sharma and can never succeed in tests in England. In India/subcontinent I would be tempted to pick Dhawan over Vijay.

he was not overrated , its jst that he has made runs in overseas which isnt easy. So the players who make runs in tough conditions will always have a diff value even though he has been inconsistent but atleast he has done it....coz we hardly find players who can do it . Look at rahane...he is so below avg at home but his runs overseas gives him a diff reputation 

But yea looks like he has gone really down, those runs can give him extra rope but one day rope ends