Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

16 hours ago, Khota said:

Vijay failing consistently cost us the series. End of the story.

Kohli's selection blunders (Rahane/Bhuvi), dropped catches, Pujara's no show, Rahul/Dhawan not firing etc didn't cost us the series, it is entirely down to 1 man you say? That shows your admiration for him, kitna bada khiladi hai yeh, Vijay fail to poora team fail. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Kohli's selection blunders (Rahane/Bhuvi), dropped catches, Pujara's no show, Rahul/Dhawan not firing etc didn't cost us the series, it is entirely down to 1 man you say? That shows your admiration for him, kitna bada khiladi hai yeh, Vijay fail to poora team fail. 

Everyone shares the blame but for India to do well outside openers have to put run on the board. My words may be harsh but I was letting the haters of Dhawan know that him out of team is not the answer.

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

Everyone shares the blame but for India to do well outside openers have to put run on the board. My words may be harsh but I was letting the haters of Dhawan know that him out of team is not the answer.

Dhawan's drop is the single most reason why India lost hte first test.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nope. Utter failure is Dhawan. Zero performance outside Asia. Just 1 fifty. average of 22. Even tailenders would have better avge.

Which part of this you fail to understand. he outscored Vijay in the first test.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Which part of this you fail to understand. he outscored Vijay in the first test.

What part of cricket u dnt understand , choices are not made on one game 

Dhawan n rohit has been atrocious over the years in test cricket overseas  

Outscore Outscore......16 run hi maare

Vijay has been successful in past, dhawan has never been in past nor in present coz 16 is still a failure 

Vijay has scored enough to earn breathing space during failure, dhawan was kicked from test squad and hadnt it been minnow SL series he wud have been playing domestic cricket while team wud have been in Sa

5 hours ago, Khota said:

He dropped a sitter which allowed the opposition to post 100 runs more. We lost by less than that. He should be kicked out for next overseas tests just for that.

Edited by vvvslaxman
45 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He dropped a sitter which allowed the opposition to post 100 runs more. We lost by less than that. He should be kicked out for next overseas tests just for that.

Which catch did he drop in the second test when Vijay/rahul lost it again for India. Let us blame Dhawan even when he was not playing.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What part of cricket u dnt understand , choices are not made on one game 

Dhawan n rohit has been atrocious over the years in test cricket overseas  

Outscore Outscore......16 run hi maare

Vijay has been successful in past, dhawan has never been in past nor in present coz 16 is still a failure 

Vijay has scored enough to earn breathing space during failure, dhawan was kicked from test squad and hadnt it been minnow SL series he wud have been playing domestic cricket while team wud have been in Sa

There is something called having a good current form. Dhawan has the hot hand right now. Once again side by side if given opportunity Dhawan will outperform Vijay.

21 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is something called having a good current form. Dhawan has the hot hand right now. Once again side by side if given opportunity Dhawan will outperform Vijay.

Current form on patta against lowest ranked side. M Vijay scored 2 centuries against the same side. Dhawan is certified hack. He proved several times in the same innings in the only test he played. Your ridiculous argument of he scored 10 runs more than him so he is better is getting old. I also showed how he made those runs. All streakily edging through slips. There was nothing convincing about his batting in these parts. He is worse than Mohammad shami if anything. I would gladly open with mohammad shami ahead of Dhawan. GUbber is good when there are not many slips and there are restrictions for bowlers like in ODIs. Outside Asia he sucks balls in Tests.

Edited by vvvslaxman
2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Current form on patta against lowest ranked side. M Vijay scored 2 centuries against the same side. Dhawan is certified hack. He proved several times in the same innings in the only test he played. Your ridiculous argument of he scored 10 runs more than him so he is better is getting old. I also showed how he made those runs. All streakily edging through slips. There was nothing convincing about his batting in these parts. He is worse than Mohammad shami if anything. I would gladly open with mohammad shami ahead of Dhawan. GUbber is good when there are not many slips and there are restrictions for bowlers like in ODIs. Outside Asia he sucks balls in Tests.

That sums it up. Shows all your objectivity.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

That sums it up. Shows all your objectivity.

Looking at how they handled bouncers, Shami looked better lol Dhawan got out to regulation bouncers. Lungi would have owned him left right center. I am still waiting for proof that he would have done well. There is zero evidence. No past records that we can speak of.  Even his short stay was painful to watch. 

Edited by vvvslaxman