The Australian Open 2018

Cricketics

3 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

You had to apologize because you were caught lying through your teeth as usual - that has nothing to do with decency, you were just saving face. Like I said, since 2014 FO - 2017 FO when Nadal won jack diddly squat and gramps was losing all those finals to peak Djokovic, I was always there. Just because I have not made 8262 posts it doesn't mean I only post when Federer wins lol, that's just you lying as usual. Nobody cares what account you have where, or for your ad hominem attacks. You can try to wriggle your way out of nonsense by posting empty stuff,, but it is clear as day what you are upto.  You were caught with your pants down by muloghonto here, so you're simply trying to keep up your reputation as the most vacuous troll on the internet by trying to shift attention to me by posting lies, irrelevant nonsense and baiting.

Yawn. I apologized because I was wrong and I admitted it after going back to old threads. No one else was going to do that so no I did not get caught lying. I was wrong in accusing you which I realized myself. That's the very definition of decency which is something alien to you. 8000 posts over 7-8 years is quite normal actually. You are a coward and you hide when things aren't going your way. And your attempt to jerk off muloghonto in every posts doesn't give your argument extra strength, you actually come across as a pathetic dick rider who needs support from others. Stay pressed! 

6 minutes ago, zep1706 said:

Yawn. I apologized because I was wrong and I admitted it after going back to old threads. No one else was going to do that so no I did not get caught lying. I was wrong in accusing you which I realized myself. That's the very definition of decency which is something alien to you. 8000 posts over 7-8 years is quite normal actually. You are a coward and you hide when things aren't going your way. And your attempt to jerk off muloghonto in every posts doesn't give your argument extra strength, you actually come across as a pathetic dick rider who needs support from others. Stay pressed! 

Oh so it is only a lie if everyone knows you lied? Nadaltard never fails with crappy logic. The rest of your post with vile language just reflects badly on your class and inability to debate without using gutter language. You should go to padosi forum, you will find more of your ilk there.

5 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Oh so it is only a lie if everyone knows you lied? Nadaltard never fails with crappy logic. The rest of your post with vile language just reflects badly on your class and inability to debate without using gutter language. You should go to padosi forum, you will find more of your ilk there.

Idiot, it's not a lie when you admit that you were wrong. People make mistakes, not every mistake is a lie. I had the basic decency to go back to old threads and check the posts to realize that I was wrong and after that I unconditionally apologized. You on the other hand, didn't even acknowledge my post, nor did you accept my goodwill. You are the very definition of a resentful vile human being. 

Edited by zep1706

58 minutes ago, zep1706 said:

Idiot, it's not a lie when you admit that you were wrong. People make mistakes, not every mistake is a lie. I had the basic decency to go back to old threads and check the posts to realize that I was wrong and after that I unconditionally apologized. You on the other hand, didn't even acknowledge my post, nor did you accept my goodwill. You are the very definition of a resentful vile human being. 

More drivel from the vacuous, filthy mouthed, gutter, classless troll. Nadal will never get to Federer. Your butthurt is obvious, zip it zeppy! To add to the butthurt, another troll called Slade got this fool banned from MTF. Butthurt, butthurt hahahahaha. 20>16.

Edited by Dil Dil India

1 hour ago, Dil Dil India said:

More drivel from the vacuous, filthy mouthed, gutter, classless troll. Nadal will never get to Federer. Your butthurt is obvious, zip it zeppy! To add to the butthurt, another troll called Slade got this fool banned from MTF. Butthurt, butthurt hahahahaha. 20>16.

Yeah is the best you got? 20>16 lol you must have been to primary school. Now that I got your pathetic self exposed, you are leaning on Federer's record to save your backside, earlier you were leaning on muloghonto. As I said before, once a coward always a coward. You are the epitome of human trash. You are so trashy that if someone says sorry, you turn around and walk away without even acknowledging the person.

And I have no account on MTF, never had, never will. That place is for fools like you. You have done this before too, assigning random account to me. lol pathetic scum.

Edited by zep1706

4 hours ago, zep1706 said:

Yeah is the best you got? 20>16 lol you must have been to primary school. Now that I got your pathetic self exposed, you are leaning on Federer's record to save your backside, earlier you were leaning on muloghonto. As I said before, once a coward always a coward. You are the epitome of human trash. You are so trashy that if someone says sorry, you turn around and walk away without even acknowledging the person.

And I have no account on MTF, never had, never will. That place is for fools like you. You have done this before too, assigning random account to me. lol pathetic scum.

What on earth are you on about you foul mouthed troll? The so-called apology you refer to was when you tried lying that I said something I didn't...you did what you had to do to save face. Only one exposed here is you...as a vacuous, manner-less, lying troll who is typing away from some basement with popcorn in hand. I don't need to lean on muloghonto or anyone; was just pointing out that he had your disgusting self exposed, following which you tried to deflect attention to me by making remarks which showcase your third rate gutter class. As for the MTF thing, again you are lying through your teeth but at least here you have been clever enough to hide yourself well. You tried to pull off the same drivel with your TTW account and referred to yourself in the third person then, before I exposed you and you had no option but to accept that that was your account. I don't even know why I am bothering with a scumbag like you. You are a sheer waste of bandwidth. 

30 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

What on earth are you on about you foul mouthed troll? The so-called apology you refer to was when you tried lying that I said something I didn't...you did what you had to do to save face. Only one exposed here is you...as a vacuous, manner-less, lying troll who is typing away from some basement with popcorn in hand. I don't need to lean on muloghonto or anyone; was just pointing out that he had your disgusting self exposed, following which you tried to deflect attention to me by making remarks which showcase your third rate gutter class. As for the MTF thing, again you are lying through your teeth but at least here you have been clever enough to hide yourself well. You tried to pull off the same drivel with your TTW account and referred to yourself in the third person then, before I exposed you and you had no option but to accept that that was your account. I don't even know why I am bothering with a scumbag like you. You are a sheer waste of bandwidth. 

lol idiot, keep yapping and lying. you are not as good a stalker as you think you are. Try harder. You are a pathetic low life troll who is probably a resentful sad scum in real life. Your posts clearly suggest that. I mean look at this thread, instead of enjoying Federer's win you were more concerned about "Nadaltards". It says everything there's to know about you. You don't even have the basic courtesy and decency to say "it's ok" when someone apologizes, you are that sad. I pity you more than anything else. 

Anyway, you are going to my ignore list, this is my last post to you. I usually don't do that but you're an exception. sad little vengeful lowlife scumbag. You have earned it. 

Edited by zep1706

2 hours ago, zep1706 said:

lol idiot, keep yapping and lying. you are not as good a stalker as you think you are. Try harder. You are a pathetic low life troll who is probably a resentful sad scum in real life. Your posts clearly suggest that. I mean look at this thread, instead of enjoying Federer's win you were more concerned about "Nadaltards". It says everything there's to know about you. You don't even have the basic courtesy and decency to say "it's ok" when someone apologizes, you are that sad. I pity you more than anything else. 

Anyway, you are going to my ignore list, this is my last post to you. I usually don't do that but you're an exception. sad little vengeful lowlife scumbag. You have earned it. 

Again, you continue to display your gutter class mentality. Typical defensive crap of scumbags eating popcorn in their basement. As stated earlier, you are a waste of bandwidth and as irrelevant to discussion boards as Nadal has been at Wimbledon since 2012. Lift your game and try better next time...butthurt nadaltard

19 hours ago, zep1706 said:

You should learn to know facts instead of peddling lies like "he did not face any seeded players". You again changed it when I showed you the truth, doesn't mean you weren't peddling lies initially. 

LOL kiddo, nobody cares for seeds beyond the old 16 seeds and that is what we are returning to again in 2019. 

Why are you running away from the fact that Nadal had the easiest way to a slam title in 30 years or so ? All of a sudden you don't have time for 'research'. 

19 hours ago, zep1706 said:

There's nothing in those links that suggest that he was complaining about knee in Wimbledon. He has had knee issues on grass for years now, as he struggles to move, change direction and get low, there's nothing new in it, nor does it suggest anything "terminal". He was probably asked a question about his knee and he said he was hopeful it will hold out. He did not complain knee injury. Perhaps, you should try to comprehend better. The last link is from December. 

More fake news from you. Nadal himself said he is managing his knee since the FO. Good days, bad days kinda deal. 

You asked for evidence, i presented evidence. 

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

LOL kiddo, nobody cares for seeds beyond the old 16 seeds and that is what we are returning to again in 2019. 

Why are you running away from the fact that Nadal had the easiest way to a slam title in 30 years or so ? All of a sudden you don't have time for 'research'. 

More fake news from you. Nadal himself said he is managing his knee since the FO. Good days, bad days kinda deal. 

You asked for evidence, i presented evidence. 

Dumbass the original argument was your fake news that Nadal didn't face any seeds. You didn't say beyond 16 initially. After your fake news got exposed you changed your tune in a typical fake news peddler style that only 16 seeds matter. That's how primary school kids argue things, not a 50 year old like you. Why are you running away from admitting that you made a mistake initially? 

No evidence as usual. Anyone can go to those links and read those. One from December, two from around Wimbledon when he said he was hoping the knee holds out as a response to a question. He did not suggest that he had knee pain during Wimbleon and US open as you suggested. 

This is the exact quote, only a fake news peddler par excellence like you would interpret it as having knee pain. Also no link from US open.

From 1st link (after round 1) 

“My knees are ready for the second round probably, that's all,” Nadal said.

“And I am happy that I am here playing again in Wimbledon and with positive feelings in terms of health.

From 2nd link (before Wimbledon)

“It’s been a while since I played a good Wimbledon,” Nadal admitted. “I love grass. Everybody knows that. It's a surface that I really enjoyed playing on a lot. I missed playing Wimbledon again [last year], so I hope that my knees will hold up well and that I can have the preparation that I really need and want.”

He added: “I need to have strong and powerful legs to play well at Wimbledon. If I don't feel that, then probably my chances are not good. But if I am healthy and I am able to have the right preparation and feel healthy during Wimbledon, then I will probably have my chances to play well.”

Edited by zep1706

Dumbass the original argument was your fake news that Nadal didn't face any seeds. You didn't say beyond 16 initially. After your fake news got exposed you changed your tune in a typical fake news peddler style that only 16 seeds matter. That's how primary school kids argue things, not a 50 year old like you. Why are you running away from admitting that you made a mistake initially? 

And I have already said, nobody cares about seeds past 16, which is why its returning to that next year. 

Now dumbass, can you own up to your hero's easiest slam in the last 30 years or not ?

No evidence as usual. Anyone can go to those links and read those. One from December, two from around Wimbledon when he said he was hoping the knee holds out as a response to a question. He did not suggest that he had knee pain during Wimbleon and US open as you suggested. 

Hoping knee holds out and dealing with pain = knee problems ongoing. 

Its just that simple. Those are his words. 

23 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And I have already said, nobody cares about seeds past 16, which is why its returning to that next year. 

Now dumbass, can you own up to your hero's easiest slam in the last 30 years or not ?

Hoping knee holds out and dealing with pain = knee problems ongoing. 

Its just that simple. Those are his words. 

lol dumbass manchild, let me give you a quick rundown,

fake news peddler manchild: Nadal played no seeds.

fact corrected: he played 2 seeds

fake news peddler manchild: seeds beyond 16 don't matter

Dear fake news peddler manchild, if you'd said 16 seeds in your original post, this argument wouldn't even exist. Why are you scared to admit that you made a mistake initially instead of hiding behind 16 seeds now? 

fake news peddler manchild: Nadal complained about knee pain in Wimbledon and US open

links provided by fake news peddler manchild: Nadal hoped his knees would hold out (as a response to a question on the state of his knees with chronic issues) and also said that he was healthy in Wimbledon. Only an obvious idiot would interpret that as "he complained about knee pain"

No link provided by manchild on US open. 

Now I know that being the 50+ manchild you are, you need a last word to feel good about yourself, so go ahead and have it. Anyone who read this conversation knows your pathetic attempt to somehow stay relevant in the argument even after getting all the facts wrong. I am out, have better things to do than arguing with an obvious 50+ manchild who can't seem to say the words "yeah I was wrong there" 

Edited by zep1706

On 2/1/2018 at 11:36 PM, zep1706 said:

lol dumbass manchild, let me give you a quick rundown,

fake news peddler manchild: Nadal played no seeds.

fact corrected: he played 2 seeds

fake news peddler manchild: seeds beyond 16 don't matter

Dear fake news peddler manchild, if you'd said 16 seeds in your original post, this argument wouldn't even exist. Why are you scared to admit that you made a mistake initially instead of hiding behind 16 seeds now? 

Because the system is moving to 16 seeds only beginning next year. ie, anything beyond 16 seeds are slated to be expunged from the records. Comprende ?

Pathetic Australian open. They closed the roof and assisted Federer.

Cilic clearly not happy with Roof being closed.

With DJokovic undergoing surgery mostly, dont see him playing till Wimby. With no djokovic, murray in French open federer might give it a try in FO.

9 hours ago, kumar713 said:

With DJokovic undergoing surgery mostly, dont see him playing till Wimby. With no djokovic, murray in French open federer might give it a try in FO.

Yet another butthurt Djokotard peddling lies about the roof. The roof assisted Cilic more than Federer and they were just following the rules. If you want to talk about bending rules talking about how fakervic took MTO before Stan's serve at 2016 USO, how he took MTOs in USO 2012, Wimbledon 2014, FO 2015...how he whines when he gets penalized for time violation 1 out of the 5000 times he actually violates the rule...fakervic is extremely lucky that the time violation rules are not enforced more strictly earlier.

Here is faker showing his class and screwing Wawrinka out of an important point...Wawrinka would have won this match and probably AO 2013 as well.

More recently against Chung, at 11.57 in the video see how he suddenly starts grunting extra loud to put Chung off while being set point down. Pathetic cheat.

Faker requested a night match to take advantage of Monfil's fitness and then denied when asked about it in the PC, being the pathetic liar that he is.

Some more gems about how Becker helped Novak cheat:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/novak-djokovic-centre-cheat-row-5960496

Oh and this faker got very lucky as the officials didn't have the guts to disqualify him at RG 2016

https://www.businessinsider.in/Novak-Djokovic-was-almost-disqualified-from-the-French-Open-after-he-threw-his-racket-and-nearly-hit-a-lines-judge/articleshow/52562464.cms

Your ruins are amazing. Hope Djokovic gets more and more beatdowns. Karma has caught up with him and his disgraceful fanbase for all his pathetic cheating and vulturing. I am loving it!

Edited by Dil Dil India

9 hours ago, kumar713 said:

Disagree with the bolded bit, Cilic benefited because of that. 

And sad for Nole, game needs a healthy Novalk Djokovic with the current competition around. 

Edited by Gollum

Roof assisting anyone is a myth.  

players have trained and played enough on hard court in the indoor season around Septemebrr in ATP 1000 tournaments to call it disadvantage for anyone.

It was even-stevens even after roof closed.

Federer was just better player who held his serve in the fifth set while Cilic failed twice. That was the difference in the game. All roof talk is BS

13 hours ago, kumar713 said:

The closed roof assisted Marin far more than Federer.

When you put the roof on, you take away the wind variations. And Marin's first serve & forehand are a LOT flatter and with far less margin of error than Federer's.

Cilic was not happy with the roof closure, because he was not notified of it before the match. This is why you see him change his racket after falling 4-0 behind. 

FYI, those who are saying closed roof helped Federer, here's a few stats for you folks:

Federer win % on outdoor hard courts : 84.8%

Federer win % on indoor hard courts : 80.7%

Cilic win% on outdoor hard courts : 73.3 %

Cilic win% on indoor hard courts: 75.5%

The more 'power game' you have, the more indoor conditions favor you. Simple.