Mumbai Indians Fan Club - 2018

asterix

1 minute ago, velu said:

shld have gone with a shorter slav

one does not exist. Look at the girl to the right..she is Indian must be pushing 5'8 lol when someone is 4ft something...you cant do much..but hey he batted well ( on the cricket field obviously with all his length challenges - length of torso i mean ).:phehe:

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

one does not exist. Look at the girl to the right..she is Indian must be pushing 5'8 lol when someone is 4ft something...you cant do much..but hey he batted well ( on the cricket field obviously with all his length challenges - length of torso i mean ).:phehe:

Who cares...some of the world’s most famous leaders who changed history  have been short

Hence the term Napoleon Syndrome

ok since it has been established that some suffer from napoleon complex.

Let us look at some definitions shall we..:p:

A short person who feels inferior because of their size. They tend to take it out on other people and thrive on power trips. Shouting at others, especially when they are in a position of power, is common. Side affects include short temper, power trips/power-hungriness, anger issues, and often a bad sense of humor.

Short, Cocky, Hot tempered, arrogant, ignorant.

This one takes the cake.

A peronality complex that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority.

Edited by Vilander

Brilliant start to the season!! This is exactly what the think tank and the dug out wanted. 

After this loss against CSK  MI B team ( I mean come on, Jadhav, Bravo, Rayudu, Bhajji are all MI discards) we've figured out what needs to be done. This was a brilliant plan by the think thank. 

So baazigar a plan that even Abbas Mustan would be proud.

McClenaghan and Bumrah basically have to pretend it is 2017 and bowl just like last year. Even the Gods can't stop us from winning the IPL then.

Edited by Mariyam
thanks Velu

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

After this loss against CSK  MI B team ( I mean come on, Jadhav, Bravo, Bhajji are all MI discards) we've figured out what needs to be done. This was a brilliant plan by the think thank. 

you missed our biriyani man rayudu :sad:

I was worried by the end of the match that MI will win the first match at Wankhede, that too against CSK... :nervous:

It’s never a good omen for MI (the only Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikaas IPLTeam) to win first match at Wankhede...

PHEW! Thanks to some lame bowling by Bhumrah, Mitch, Fizz and super batting by Bravo, I feel better now... :agree:

Off to Green Ghetto to go over the IPL reactions... will then head over to Bangla forum... I’m sure Bsngers must be taking solace that not only Fizz but Bhumrah too was Phuss...