BCCI to host Asia Cup in UAE, Crown Prince writes to BCCI

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Yup ,im for it..will love to see matches between these two sides but the grudge and hate the padosis hold for us doesn't warrant games between us as of now ..in any sport..

I dont see tha changing in our lifetime either.

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Yup ,im for it..will love to see matches between these two sides but the grudge and hate the padosis hold for us doesn't warrant games between us as of now ..in any sport..

On Saturday you played Pakistan at hockey in the Commonwealth Games . You think India should have pulled out of the games?

6 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

It was a question which you have answered with a question. 

The poster was answering  a post about not letting Pakistan compete in India in WC 2023 .

It was a response to your post where an obscure hockey game in CW is being equated to a cricket match. This has been the position of Indian government for a while now that bilatterals are only to be played with friends. You cannot shoot and kill and pretend nothng has happened.

12 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

Still too many free riders you have, better sort it to or gonna get embarrassed again.Hollow middle order , unreliable allrounder , lack of third pacer. Imo quite a massive sections for apponents to expose.

There is some truth to your statement. I think batting is more or less settled. Dinesh would be a massive upgrade over the loser. Spin is settled and two pacers are settled. Allrounder is crap and should be substituded with pace or spin bowler.

Currently two to three passengers at the max Dhoni, Pandya and I am not sure.

India and Pakistan can meet upto 3 times in upcoming Asia cup. Both these teams are in Group A along with a Qualifier as 3rd team. As per Schedule, Ind vs Pak group match is on 21st September. Assuming that the qualifier team does not cause an upset and both Ind-Pak go through to super six, they are scheduled to play on 27th Sept (A1 vs A2). And if both the team reaches final, it can be a possible 3rd clash.

Expect an exciting time in September. India however plays its last game in Eng on 11 Sept and might rest its key players after the long Eng tour. I hope we play full strength team though because its a different story to beat SL or BD with a depleted side in Nidahas trophy but Pakistan is very strong in UAE. We need our top team to win the event.

16 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

You need atleast couple of half decent pacers as a back up for bhuvi and bumrah since wc19 has pretty lengthy group stage so chances of burnout are very high. And your 4-7 are horrendus in my opinion 4 and 5 are still not known dhoni has completely lost it. I still cant figure it out how come kl rahul hasnt been given a proper run in such fragile middle orders as yours.

Dk bose advice to aisey pel rha hai jaisey teri team world beater ho. Sl se 2-0 se haare aur nz se 5-0 se ,gyan to aise baant rha hai jaise fukistan se na ho aus se ho.