Abhishek Sharma is a star!!!

maniac

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Just rewatched the highlights of his 46 off 19 on IPL debut on Hotstar. Absolutely smoked Southee and Siraj :shock:. Looked so still and effortless. What the hell happened to him?

didnt get enough chances. Hasnt been too bad when he played

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wo star tab banega jab usko sahi batting slot milega - opening

Kab se bol rha hu isko open pe bhejo 

too many openers in world cricket. He should be groomed for no.3 as teams seem to be struggling for that in T20 these days. In T20 4-5-6 and even 7 are always flexible.

He needs to cash in on every opportunity he gets.

Just now, maniac said:

too many openers in world cricket. He should be groomed for no.3 as teams seem to be struggling for that in T20 these days. In T20 4-5-6 and even 7 are always flexible.

He needs to cash in on every opportunity he gets.

wo timer hai rohit aur samson ki tarah usko open suit krega , middle men usko groom kro jiska game suit krta hai like gill 

I hve seen open for punjab in SMa and the way he uses PP its great fun. 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wo timer hai rohit aur samson ki tarah usko open suit krega , middle men usko groom kro jiska game suit krta hai like gill 

fair enough but keeping Abhishek aside ,

mark my words no.4 in Odis,no.3 in T20’s and no.6 in tests these will be the toughest positions to fill in cricket going forward.

We need to focus on these mainly. For now no.6 in tests is solved for us with Pant but general trend among world cricket.

Teams that have the best player in these slots will be the top teams obviously with other important positions but this will be the make or break.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yuvi bhi timer tha. He has shades of that.Can be groomed in MO finishing role. 

There are no slots in top 3

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

fair enough but keeping Abhishek aside ,

mark my words no.4 in Odis,no.3 in T20’s and no.6 in tests these will be the toughest positions to fill in cricket going forward.

We need to focus on these mainly. For now no.6 in tests is solved for us with Pant but general trend among world cricket.

Teams that have the best player in these slots will be the top teams obviously with other important positions but this will be the make or break.

No 4 ODI - options hai

No 3 t20 - soughted

No.6 in test - soughted 

Problem areas wud be 

No.3 in test 

ODI n t20 - lack of backups for hardik (even pakistan is doing better then us in that )

Just now, Lord said:

Yuvi bhi timer tha. He has shades of that.Can be groomed in MO finishing role. 

There are no slots in top 3

yuvi wasnt just a timer , he had a gift of timing and brute power (thats very rare)

Abhishek doesnt have that kind of power , even if u see samson n rohit they rely more on timing. With yuvraj even if he didnt time a lot of times their was enough power to clear ropes. Yuvi was a rare kind of player

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No 4 ODI - options hai

No 3 t20 - soughted

odi-options have been there since 2015, still no fixed player 

no.3 is soughted if Rohit and Rahul open and Kohli is at 3. If Kohli opens then not sure Rahul will be a good no.3. I have only seen him perform as opener or at 4-5

Just now, maniac said:

odi-options have been there since 2015, still no fixed player 

wo kohli ka fickle mindedness ka problem tha

Just now, maniac said:

no.3 is soughted if Rohit and Rahul open and Kohli is at 3. If Kohli opens then not sure Rahul will be a good no.3. I have only seen him perform as opener or at 4-5

post 2023 i meant enough option hai top 3 ke liye even in t20 

In ODI - rahul has cemented his place in middle 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yuvi wasnt just a timer , he had a gift of timing and brute power (thats very rare)

Abhishek doesnt have that kind of power , even if u see samson n rohit they rely more on timing. With yuvraj even if he didnt time a lot of times their was enough power to clear ropes. Yuvi was a rare kind of player

power aa jayega with diet and training.Still very young.