Jinnah did more harm than good for Muslims..

Temujin Khaghan

52 minutes ago, First class said:

Muslim ruled over Indian Hindus for almost 1000 years and Jinah anticipated of a backlash from Hindus once Brits would leave. Still he tried his best to mingle with Hindus and others in united India and was not in favor of partition earlier. But after 30 years of so he had no hope , hence worked for partition. What we're seeing now in Modi's India, particularly what happened in Delhi showed he was right. To be honest Pakistan did not turn out 100%  what Jinnah imagined but still Muslims in Pakistan are far happier than I guess Muslim in India in Modi's era.

Is this what they teach you in madarsa there ?....that you guys are decendent of Turks and subcontinent Muslims were came from turky/Afg/ Arab and not converted forcibly.

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Modi is basically "India's very own Zia-ul-Haq"

An extremist who was able to damage our expenditure norms, culture and progressive behavior. 

Ok have fun in ur gutteristan. Islamist jihadisare curse for entire world. How can India be untouchable of it. India is still secular only issue is islamist jihadis they are vermins for whole world.

Just now, Autonomous said:

Modi is basically "India's very own Zia-ul-Haq"

An extremist who was able to damage our expenditure norms, culture and progressive behavior. 

Progressive behavior? Wasn't your nation was carved out when a pork eating mass murderer Jinnah unleashed terror through Direct Action Day? Prior to Zia-ul-Haq becoming President, didn't your "progressive behavior" included butchering 3 million of your own citizens in 1971? Since then your progressive behavior has involved becoming the terror back office of the world as well as being China's pet bitch. Lets not even get into how your "progressive" laws deal with minorities. I know you lot can't hide your glee at what's happening in Delhi but bsdk apni aukaat mein raho.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Progressive behavior? Wasn't your nation was carved out when a pork eating mass murderer Jinnah unleashed terror through Direct Action Day? Prior to Zia-ul-Haq becoming President, didn't your "progressive behavior" included butchering 3 million of your own citizens in 1971? Since then your progressive behavior has involved becoming the terror back office of the world as well as being China's pet bitch. Lets not even get into how your "progressive" laws deal with minorities. I know you lot can't hide your glee at what's happening in Delhi but bsdk apni aukaat mein raho.

Your country is going downhill with your love affair for Modi. 

Pakistan was much better before Zia regime. 

Anyways, goodluck to you with your delusions for new india. 

You cannot even talk with manners.

Edited by Autonomous

3 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Your country is going downhill with your love affair for Modi. 

Pakistan was much better before Zia regime. 

Anyways, goodluck to you with your delusions for new india. 

You cannot even talk with manners.

I don't give a rats ass about Modi and neither do most of the people around me. People largely think of him as a lesser evil compared to Kangress.  If you think Pakistan was "much better" before Zia-ul-Haq when it was butchering 3 million Bengali Muslims that says a lot about the rotten standards set by Pakistan, doesn't it? Good luck being Chinkistan. I only talk in the language that is best suited for the topic and gets the point across. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I don't give a rats ass about Modi and neither do most of the people around me. People largely think of him as a lesser evil compared to Kangress.  If you think Pakistan was "much better" before Zia-ul-Haq when it was butchering 3 million Bengali Muslims that says a lot about the rotten standards set by Pakistan, doesn't it? Good luck being Chinkistan. I only talk in the language that is best suited for the topic and gets the point across. 

"stats" for india illustrate a contradictory story to the one that you try to narrate. 

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

"stats" for india illustrate a contradictory story to the one that you try to narrate. 

Yeah right. Stick to your progressive behavior where you lot don't even spare your co-religionists let alone minorities. I'd give more credibility to a prostitute talking about chastity than a Pakistani talking about secularism in India. 

2 hours ago, First class said:

Muslim ruled over Indian Hindus for almost 1000 years

1000 years my ass. May be over modern day Pakistani converts but not on Indian Hindus.  

Delhi sultanate took control over parts of North India in late 12th century and got control over  central South India only by the turn of 14th century. After them it was the Mughals and their puppet sultanates until the early 18th century. 

By 1740s , majority of India and even modern day Pakistan were back under Dharmic control as the Marathas and Sikhs kicked out the Mughals. So , in reality the rule of your masters over most parts of modern day India didn't even last 400 years. 

So, kindly stop forcing your Madarsa taught knowledge onto everyone. :nono:

2 hours ago, First class said:

Muslim ruled over Indian Hindus for almost 1000 years and Jinah anticipated of a backlash from Hindus once Brits would leave. Still he tried his best to mingle with Hindus and others in united India and was not in favor of partition earlier. But after 30 years of so he had no hope , hence worked for partition. What we're seeing now in Modi's India, particularly what happened in Delhi showed he was right. To be honest Pakistan did not turn out 100%  what Jinnah imagined but still Muslims in Pakistan are far happier than I guess Muslim in India in Modi's era.

Jinnah didnt do it for the Muslims lol. He only moved to ML for his personal ambitions as he was getting left behind in the newer Congress politics. He adopted the extremist view point to fan his own political growth which he wasn't going to get at AIC and kept on going at it to maintain his popularity and future leadership. All of this is bull* about him wanting better for Muslims than what would happen in India. 

24 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Partition was a massive blessing. I just hoped that we had a full population exchange like Ambedkar wanted. 

Just imagine Shaheen Bagh x 400Mil. 

Hell no! 

Without partition there would have been nearly 700 million muslims.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:58 AM, Mariyam said:

I know you are trolling, but no. Of all the places in the sub continent, India is the safest for Muslims. And also the place where Muslims actively look forward to a better future.

We're happy our grand parents chose India. Most of us wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

Muslims are safe under a Secular India. 

But BJP Hindutva led non-Secular India will become as worse as Muslim extremists in Pakistan. 

Looking at police and BJP government, I don't think that moderate Indian Muslims could be happy on this situation. 

If extremists will keep on running India like this, then Indian Muslims will be soon like Rohingyas of Burma. 

Just now, Alam_dar said:

Muslims are safe under a Secular India. 

But BJP Hindutva led non-Secular India will become as worse as Muslim extremists in Pakistan. 

Looking at police and BJP government, I don't think that moderate Indian Muslims could be happy on this situation. 

If extremists will keep on running India like this, then Indian Muslims will be soon like Rohingyas of Burma. 

Chal Bhaag bosedk