Looks like bambis are observing state funeral !!!

velu

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

In fact it is the overwhelming majority of the regular CSK supporting posters on ICF who have a massive parvenu inferiority complex. Even after CSK won the IPL, this set finds the need to throw dirt on other teams/players to feel good about your own team or worse still, about yourselves. Not to mention the illogical and utterly false allegations that are thrown up in every second post. 

Oh what rubbish. School your own boys about legalities of match fixing and ask them to stop their false allegations against Dhoni n co. No point in whining when your gang is full of gutter level logic. They have ruined this place by their hate and are ruining the reputation of Indian cricket as whole. 

And why should CSK fans not brag about their win. MI did not even finish in top 4. You guys should be ashamed of your team's performance instead all of them are butthurt that CSK/Dhoni won. Try harder next year so you guys dont have to bandwagon other teams in hope of them beating CSK. Thats pretty low standards for such a big team.

1 minute ago, gambhirfan said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

Manaic gone senile... Bangladeshi bot never cared about INDIAN overseas. He is getting rattled by us here. Need to scan with anti-virus. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Oh what rubbish. School your own boys about legalities of match fixing and ask them to stop their false allegations against Dhoni n co. No point in whining when your gang is full of gutter level logic. They have ruined this place by their hate and are ruining the reputation of Indian cricket as whole. 

And why should CSK fans not brag about their win. MI did not even finish in top 4. You guys should be ashamed of your team's performance instead all of them are butthurt that CSK/Dhoni won. Try harder next year so you guys dont have to bandwagon other teams in hope of them beating CSK. Thats pretty low standards for such a big team.

First and foremost try and find out the meaning of bandwagon. :phehe:

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You have no proof or source of what you claimed. Thank you for clarifying.

Continue with your mindless allegations. Shall not waste time on those henceforth.

He was banned by ICC  for ball tampering :phehe: hence he is a cheater just like Smith and warner. Only reason he got away is because he is popular in slums of India. BCCI and ICC worked together to brush it under the carpet. 

Look at that guilty face

Edited by Rasgulla

4 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

He was never laid back. Its an image he has created in ICF. Anyone can spot liars by body language but not on the internet. His avatar is from a semi famous actor playing a pot smoking doctor in the movie Idiocracy. You should have gotten the cool vibe from that avatar. He is as "cool" as hardik pandya. "get ready, get ready for the action"

A bandwagon fan : Someone who supports a team which is a popular choice or is performing well.

A simple rule for bandwagonner is to abandon their team and support some other team which is doing well.

A MI fan supporting KKR , SRH etc in playoffs or finals cannot be called bandwagonner because MI was already out of tournament and neither were KKR or SRH the single most popular choice.

@Shunya

11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

First and foremost try and find out the meaning of bandwagon. :phehe:

So you are not bandwagoners, than who are you - Butthurt losers? who could not win anything themselves and now hoping against all odd for someone else to beat CSK so you can feel good about yourself? Why such low standards for such a big team?

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

A bandwagon fan : Someone who supports a team which is a popular choice or is performing well.

A simple rule for bandwagonner is to abandon their team and support some other team which is doing well.

A MI fan supporting KKR , SRH etc in playoffs or finals cannot be called bandwagonner because MI was already out of tournament and neither were KKR or SRH the single most popular choice.

@Shunya

:cantstop: You know ambani ll use his power next season. You are a smart bandwagnor. There is a dhokla missing from another thread. Is that you by any chance ? 

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

So you are not bandwagoners, than who are you - Butthurt losers? who could not win anything themselves and now hoping against all odd for someone else to beat CSK so you can feel good about yourself? Why such low standards for such a big team?

Ok. My bad. I replied to someone who is apt for his username. :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Garuda said:

He was never laid back. Its an image he has created in ICF. Anyone can spot liars by body language but not on the internet. His avatar is from a semi famous actor playing a pot smoking doctor in the movie Idiocracy. You should have gotten the cool vibe from that avatar. He is as "cool" as hardik pandya. "get ready, get ready for the action"

Dude WTF....yeah I get it....you have seen the movie idiocracy :laugh: ...you seem to be obsessed with it....you figured out some pop culture references good for you lol.

You remind me of that Russell Peters joke were  the Indian guy at Times Square looks at other Indians and says WTF he is here too?

You probably are offended that I get the pop

culture reference too that you thought only you had figured out....that’s why you keep harping on it...I have tried to brush it aside before too lol.

anyways since you tried to figure me out let me try too...let’s see... :yawn: whatever 0 fks given

@Mariyam

There are 2 frauds in India

1. Sachin - who fooled entire generation of uncles like maniac and lolva. 

2.SRK - Pakistani who fooled entire north India with his rubbish movies like Happy New year,fan, Billy,swades,dil se and  list goes on....

Not sure who is the worst :(( 

15 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He was banned by ICC  for ball tampering :phehe: hence he is a cheater just like Smith and warner. Only reason he got away is because he is popular in slums of India. BCCI and ICC worked together to brush it under the carpet. 

Look at that guilty face

You are posting random videos.

Nothing in this even remotely suggests that he framed Azhar and Jadeja like you claimed. That is what you need to share. 

I think I have understood your style. Make claims and post random videos off youtube. Good stuff. Imma try this myself now.

Adele gave North Korea the nuclear bomb. You can find proof here.

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

@Mariyam

2.SRK - Pakistani who fooled entire north India with his rubbish movies like Happy New year,fan, Billy,swades,dil se and  list goes on....

Sachin is a legend not a fraud.Hate Srk though.

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

@Mariyam

Sometimes you are choo chweet but I felt the same way about those little hamsters...but apparently those assoles bite too

Edited by maniac