Looks like bambis are observing state funeral !!!

velu

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You are posting random videos.

Nothing in this even remotely suggests that he framed Azhar and Jadeja like you claimed. That is what you need to share. 

I think I have understood your style. Make claims and post random videos off youtube. Good stuff. Imma try this myself now.

Adele gave North Korea the nuclear bomb. You can find proof here.

How is that random ? Did you not hear that girly voice from a man/midget getting grilled by news reporter?since you are dodging ball tampering issue.. Good to see that we can agree on ball tampering part.. 

Edited by Rasgulla

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Dude WTF....yeah I get it....you have seen the movie idiocracy :laugh: ...you seem to be obsessed with it....you figured out some pop culture references good for you lol.

You remind me of that Russell Peters joke were  the Indian guy at Times Square looks at other Indians and says WTF he is here too?

You probably are offended that I get the pop

culture reference too that you thought only you had figured out....that’s why you keep harping on it...I have tried to brush it aside before too lol.

anyways since you tried to figure me out let me try too...let’s see... :yawn: whatever 0 fks given

You seem agitated dude. The other guy made that observation too. So its not just me. You are probably a desi living in the US eating curd rice morning, noon and night :biggrin:. I could give a fark about your pop culture references or Russell Peters. Getting pop culture is like a bragging rights for you. Not for me. Your as cool as hardik dhokla :laugh:

PS - So many lines separated by multiple dots. Not allowed in java scripting.

Edited by Garuda

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Sometimes you are choo chweet but I felt the same way about those little hamsters...but apparently those assoles bite too

Aww. Mr.Cool not so cool anymore. I have tolerated your trolling and java scripting throughout the IPL. Today your ripe for harvest :rotfl:

24 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You seem agitated dude. The other guy made that observation too. So its not just me . You are probably a desi living in the US eating curd rice morning, noon and night :biggrin:. I could give a fark about your pop culture references or Russell Peters. Getting pop culture is like a bragging rights for you. Not for me. your as cool as hardik dhokla :laugh:

Agitated lol....this is called clutching at straws...”other guy” lmfao...yeah I am a desi living in the US.congrats on figuring that out .

I have seen you quote this movie multiple times before too trying to engage me on that and I brushed it aside.... never thought someone can be capable of  character profile based on a random username and avatar on an online forum....you break new barriers of stupidity every time you post :hysterical:

Anyways you seem to be hung up on what’s cool and what’s not,that is a big sign of lack of self esteem lol....I don’t like to indulge in personal attacks but just pointing out the obvious .Anyways as far as Hardik goes he might be a mediocre cricketer according to some or a supremely gifted cricketer but a guy who plays cricket at the highest level or IPL for the matter of fact is cool in my book...hell pretty much every one on this forum will jump at the opportunity to get a selfie with the much maligned Vinay Kumar if they get that opportunity because definetely a guy who debuts at Perth has done a lot more than you and me so that makes him cool too...so what the fk are you blabbering about.

Are you one of those gay fashion stylists during Oscar red carpet who determine what is cool and what is not and gossip and judge people? :laugh:

clearly everything points towards that

Edited by maniac

24 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agitated lol....this is called clutching at straws...”other guy” lmfao...yeah I am a desi living in the US.congrats on figuring that out .

I have seen you quote this movie multiple times before too trying to engage me on that and I brushed it aside.... never thought someone can be capable of  character profile based on a random username and avatar on an online forum....you break new barriers of stupidity every time you post :hysterical:

Anyways you seem to be hung up on what’s cool and what’s not,that is a big sign of lack of self esteem lol....I don’t like to indulge in personal attacks but just pointing out the obvious .Anyways as far as Hardik goes he might be a mediocre cricketer according to some or a supremely gifted cricketer but a guy who plays cricket at the highest level or IPL for the matter of fact is cool in my book...hell pretty much every one on this forum will jump at the opportunity to get a selfie with the much maligned Vinay Kumar if they get that opportunity because definetely a guy who debuts at Perth has done a lot more than you and me so that makes him cool too...so what the fk are you blabbering about.

Are you one of those gay fashion stylists during Oscar red carpet who determine what is cool and what is not and gossip and judge people? :laugh:

clearly everything points towards that

Is this a cool guy or does he seem rattled :biggrin:@velu @Vilander @sscomp32 @Rasgulla @Detonator @AK007 @gambhirfan @UnknownGenius @Shunya

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Is this a cool guy or does he seem rattled :biggrin:@velu @Vilander @sscomp32 @Rasgulla @Detonator @AK007 @gambhirfan @UnknownGenius @Shunya

Let me answer that for you.... I am definitely rattled that there is an “online opinion poll” conducted somewhere on the internet  to determine if my

“online persona is cool or not”

WTF you seem to reach new levels with every post :hysterical: I concede :hail:

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

You seem agitated dude. The other guy made that observation too. So its not just me. You are probably a desi living in the US eating curd rice morning, noon and night :biggrin:. I could give a fark about your pop culture references or Russell Peters. Getting pop culture is like a bragging rights for you. Not for me. Your as cool as hardik dhokla :laugh:

PS - So many lines separated by multiple dots. Not allowed in java scripting.

:phehe::phehe:  

14 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

More burn for the cheating team bambis and their bandwagon pakistani fanbase and more so for maniac

https://twitter.com/RayuduAmbati/status/1001479159682609152

Are you joking?

Where is the burn? All I see is some pics of Rayudu with a cheap looking brass trophy and a selfie with the great SRT himself.

Looks like any other SRT fan's twitter account.