Rahul Gandhi-isms....

FischerTal

If Con Ecosystem, Jihadi's and EJ's are lording over a 80% Bhindu nation with a Raul Gandhi.....imagine what would have happened if Rajeev's son was someone like Deora Jr or Scindia Jr. 

Modi has a totally betrayed the Hindu Rashtra. He should have dismantled and run riot inside Parivar camp. There is no crime that Parivar hasnt committed. 

Dada do you think he’s really dumb or playing one and putting our country down abroad at times I feel he’s like a poisonous snake,

Unfortunately for him & Congress, he’s not matured with age...

He’s trying to get “on job training” after wasting 10 years during UPA rule...

Also, he has to periodically go abroad to have some”break”... after becoming President if the party, he’s to do these type of shows (arranged by Sam Pitroda using his connections) to be in news while holidaying...

He’s not been investigated properly. There are rumours that he’s a British Passport and has business links in UK. Also all the absconding economic offenders are currently in UK, incidentally.

His team is trying its best to present him as everywhere even if he makes a fool of himself. This is also part of projecting him a PM candidate of opposition, if he’s widely accepted in Home and abroad... you never know with short Emory Indian pubic...

As I’ve mentioned earlier, China & Pak will try to create as much trouble for Modi as possible to discredit him in coming days. They need somebody like Pappu at the helm of India...

Thanks to social media now, Congress & Gandhi’s are getting exposed frequently....

Rahul was everything good till he opened his mouth. He spoke and it cleared that he really just is a fool.

Even after opening his mouth, he was hailed as some God TBF.
Them suddenly his popularity dropped and making Pappu memes became rage.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Watch closely his reply to the journalist... He's clueless and looking for a cue. The old guy sitting on his right ticks something on the sheet and Pappu gives a quick glance to get the cue.. 
Yes, we are agenda driven and analysing a potential future PM candidate of India... God forbid if he becomes PM...

I did hear long back from my mom( who heard it from an ex judge who worked in Delhi) as well as several IAS/IPS/Civil service friends that Rahul is autistic or something like that.
Might as well be true.
Certainly gives off that vibe.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

$ucking idiot junta really deserve him. please bring him for tuck sake for once. we really dont serve advanced country. The 2 sets of leaders got hold of 2 countries 1947. If one country was completely gone to dogs, the other hasnt done anything substantive either. We idiots continue to elect and support such people to lead us just because members of the party belong to my cast I support them. how pathetically idiotic can it get?