3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

27 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I saw Dhoni today in Leeds, he stood right next to me when i was about to cross the road.... he for sure doesnt dress his age as a 40 year old.

I didnt even turn around to ask him for a selfie or autograph. @velu :hehe:

you shld have taken a pic like your back facing him as a proof :phehe:

There were a few veli janta indian fans about who wanted his autograph.... and also some groups were hanging around the hotel just to get a look at them. i mean comon!
Indians are one of the most chindiest, most desperate species around.
Sigh.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Should open with KL Rahul and Rohit batting at 4.

Rahul

Dhawan

Kohli

Rohit

Karthik

Dhoni

Pandya

Kuldeep

Chahar

'Thakur

Chahal

Rohit is garbage anywhere except as an opener. So that might not be a good idea. He needs time to settle in and simply can't score runs quickly enough. He doesn't have time to get his eye in when playing at 4 and that will cost us. 

41 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Rohit is garbage anywhere except as an opener. So that might not be a good idea. He needs time to settle in and simply can't score runs quickly enough. He doesn't have time to get his eye in when playing at 4 and that will cost us. 

He is clearly struggling at no 4 and we need to give Rahul his desired spot (i.e opener), unless of course Kohli wants to move to no.4 and accommodate  KL at 3. Rohit Sharma is an exp campaigner and plays in middle order for Bambis. So he should be able to cope it. Even if he takes 5 overs to get his eye in, Rohit in death overs can be deadly and solve our lower order problems.