Peta preaches Hindus

coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I read that soy, tofu is a very good source of protein. I have been asking for extra tofu when I order Thai or Chinese food, ever since I stopped eating meat 5 years ago. . I might be reducing my life span based on some other research. Or swapping meat with tofu, life span remains the same as either one kills you the same! 

2 minutes ago, someone said:

Any scientific evidence or research?

I don't trust research or "scientific evidence" as they are all backed by money. Those who pay the piper picks the tune. Yes even the highly rated universities like hahvard oxturd come under this category. These universites moreso because they have been recruiting dens for spies for decades. Anyone who relies on other people's "scientific evidence" is intellectually lazy and doesn't think critically. I'm also part of the same category but atleast I'm waking up to these scientific bullshit propaganda that was passed on to us by the universities. We are more literate but not really educated. That degree may land you a jahb in some god forsaken company but it doesn't make you smart.

Tofu is man made. It doesn't grow/available in nature like veggies, meat or milk. The same applies to any food thats on the market be it veg or meat. In US, they are all genetically modified to some degree. But tofu is another category. If it doesn't even grow naturally, its more artificial than other products. My philosophy these days is yes they are all killing you but we can improve our diet by going for more nature based products (Don't go into the "organic" territory. That's another scam) and also eating less of the same. That way we may improve our life span.

I'm also mostly vegetarian these days but will eat meat when offered. I'm trying to cut down on milk as these days milk is mass produced and may not be what our ancestors drank. Mass production also involves cruelty to animals and the animals may secrete stress hormones which are not good for their body and not for our bodies as well. I'm not trying to promote peta :laugh: but some of their points are valid. Its how they try to trick us into their agenda and their guilt tripping that I don't like. As mentioned in the OP, they don't try their luck with muslims or bible belt christians who believe their god gave them their right over animals. They try it out on mostly vegetarian religions such as hindus, buddhists, jains and sikhs.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Tofu contains estrogen, the female sex hormone. So men, avoid it unless you want man-boobs. 

That’s true for all Soy products.

“Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body. Because estrogenplays a role in everything from breast cancer to sexual reproduction, this is where most of the soy controversy stems.”

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That’s true for all Soy products.

“Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body. Because estrogenplays a role in everything from breast cancer to sexual reproduction, this is where most of the soy controversy stems.”

Yup, that is why avoid soy. I never knew about this and used to consume soy milk after gym, then one day my trainer saw me buy it, he opened my eyes about it...haven't touched any soy product for over 7 years now. 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, Gollum said:

Duniya ka saara advice bas hamare liye. Agar ham saans bhi lele toh they will bark 'don't kill bacteria'.

Animal rights isn't their problem, our existence is...it irritates them no end.

After some bitter SM wars, when Hindus in SM demanded to put up similar hoardings for Bakrid to give up sacrifice of animals, now they have removed naming the festival on their stupid hoarding 

Now , can they put up such a hoarding in the west

Western Wegan wokivist 

On 7/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, Gollum said:

Tofu contains estrogen, the female sex hormone. So men, avoid it unless you want man-boobs. 

While that is a somewhat plausible hypothesis, it has been proven to be false.  It's a quantitative, not qualitative. argument.  The feminization reports are isolated incidents where guys were consuming 3 liters of soymilk a day.  When they stopped, so did their feminization.  

Also, there is formaldehyde in apples, pears, even grapes - fruits that our ancestors ate.  Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.  So, do these fruits cause cancer?  Of course not.  There's not enough formaldehyde in them to cause harm.   

But then, what do I know?  I got my PhD in Biochemistry from an accredited university after I dropped out of WhatsApp College.  

8 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

While that is a somewhat plausible hypothesis, it has been proven to be false.  It's a quantitative, not qualitative. argument.  The feminization reports are isolated incidents where guys were consuming 3 liters of soymilk a day.  When they stopped, so did their feminization.  

Also, there is formaldehyde in apples, pears, even grapes - fruits that our ancestors ate.  Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.  So, do these fruits cause cancer?  Of course not.  There's not enough formaldehyde in them to cause harm.   

But then, what do I know?  I got my PhD in Biochemistry from an accredited university after I dropped out of WhatsApp College.  

No wonder libtards who binge on tofuturkey act like sissies and are called snowflakes. Your science is irrelevant 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

More pesticides 

So, may be we are using more pesticides, or same amount of more toxic pesticides now than when we were in 1975?  

Is it also possible that people are eating more apples, pears and grapes and accumulating natural formaldehyde, thus increasing cancer risk?  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

1 hour ago, diga said:

PETA is an irrelevant organisation for 99% Indians... those 1% p-sec libtards who believe in it provide our weekly comic relief 

They are big in schools and olleges even in India, little girls in malls asking for funds for a ause. Kids can be influenced into future wokes. My niece had volunteered in India for one such cause. had to prove their hypocrisy 

56 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They are big in schools and olleges even in India, little girls in malls asking for funds for a ause. Kids can be influenced into future wokes. My niece had volunteered in India for one such cause. had to prove their hypocrisy 

We need to educate the teachers and school administrators/principals on this nuisance that is PETA..  

1 hour ago, diga said:

We need to educate the teachers and school administrators/principals on this nuisance that is PETA..  

dude they are paying those same teachers and primcipals. isnt that what coffee said. why would they shake the boat. it needs to come from the parents. and peta is not an irrelevant organization. they had the money to file a case in SC and have the order changed for a state's bull festival to stop which took a state wide protest to let it continue. and also they hired popular movie actors as spokespersons for peta.