India vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2018 | Group A | Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai | Sep 19, 03:30 PM LOCAL| MATCH 5 |

For the first time in my life i have no faith in us beating Pakistan today. They have a fire in the belly to humiliate us further after the CT 2017 win and we on the other hand only want to eat Biriyani and do some sightseeing in Dubai.

Sad times for the indian fan.
Very sad time indeed. And not once, we are playing them twice atleast. I know few of our inhouse experts will say beating Pak is not be all and end all, but as a fan you always feel humiliated losing against them. And hence it begs the question, should Kohli not have played this tourney and rested in WI series?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

“At No. 4, I do feel someone like MS Dhoni needs to give a go ahead because keeping the World Cup in mind, it’s a very crucial position to soak in pressure and play according to the situation,” Zaheer, a Star Sports Select Dugout expert, said in a statement Tuesday.

:facepalm:

People like Zak, Dravid, VVS, Bhajji etc will never go against Dhoni. They would lose whatever role they have in IPL and they wont stake it. Only selfless souls like Ganguly and Gambhir can be vocal against him.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

People like Zak, Dravid, VVS, Bhajji etc will never go against Dhoni. They would lose whatever role they have in IPL and they wont stake it. Only selfless souls like Ganguly and Gambhir can be vocal against him.

Star Sports acts like PR machinery for MSD they did the damage control for him after England interviewing him about CSK success how questions were raised xyz.

27 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Very sad time indeed. And not once, we are playing them twice atleast. I know few of our inhouse experts will say beating Pak is not be all and end all, but as a fan you always feel humiliated losing against them. And hence it begs the question, should Kohli not have played this tourney and rested in WI series?

I guess Kohli chickened out else there was no reason why he should have skipped this Asia cup especially after what happened in ct17. His fake aggression is becoming irritating now a days. 

Dawood Ibrahim’s affiliates to attend India-Pakistan game: Intelligence

Sources in the intelligence have informed that the global network of sleuths has got a key input about the India-Pakistan game. It has been learnt that two gangsters, both most wanted and close to Ibrahim and his D-Company, are likely to be present at the venue in Dubai. It has even been known that some of his kin from Mumbai and Karachi have already reached Dubai to witness the game.

https://www.crictracker.com/dawood-ibrahims-affiliates-to-attend-india-pakistan-game-intelligence/

Dawood Ibrahim’s affiliates to attend India-Pakistan game: Intelligence
Sources in the intelligence have informed that the global network of sleuths has got a key input about the India-Pakistan game. It has been learnt that two gangsters, both most wanted and close to Ibrahim and his D-Company, are likely to be present at the venue in Dubai. It has even been known that some of his kin from Mumbai and Karachi have already reached Dubai to witness the game.
https://www.crictracker.com/dawood-ibrahims-affiliates-to-attend-india-pakistan-game-intelligence/

I find it so funny that Indian media always seems to know the whereabouts of Dawood but interpol never able to track him :cantstop:

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I find it so funny that Indian media always seems to know the whereabouts of Dawood but interpol never able to track him :cantstop:

Honestly our own politicians,bollywood,cricketers and businessman have links with him if he is caught big names will be exposed that is the reason India never catches him even though he lives in Karachi under protection of ISI.