Indian Premier League IPL - Dates, Itinerary and team discussion

Feed

desi_downunder, I think it was probably Sachin's idea to put in the Indians to hopefully not create a regional rift between the people supporting each team. This is just a guess. I like their logo. Its one of the better ones. I'm from Hyderabad so I think I'm inclined to support VVS' team (and it has Gilchrist). But Sachin is my favorite cricketer. So I'll support Mumbai Indians as well. :D

Guest Hiten.
ofcourse team name isn't appropriate.. and m sure other players in the mumbai team not gonna like it much.. like Jaysurya and all.. i mean why would they enjoy being called as Indians..
oh the name Daredevils suits perfectly fine eh ? none of the names are good. Mumbai Indians have kept it simple :D

Being a delhi supporter do you guys think I am have a good chance if I Sue Mumbai Indians for calling that only Mumbai team is Indian ? I am sure some vella lawyer will be happy to help me :giggle:
Arey Yaar, there are at least 1 lakh lawyers in Delhi itself who have nothing to do so you can easily make or lose some money by entrusting your case to them. I'd just keep the money to myself and just play out the lawcase here on ICF in Chit Chat. I can be the lawyer for Sachin's team and you can argue your point. :)

oh the name Daredevils suits perfectly fine eh ? none of the names are good. Mumbai Indians have kept it simple :D
i never said that it's great. though not as stupid as keeping a name "Indians" in which notg all players are Indians.. whoever decided the name is stupid..

Arey Yaar' date=' there are at least 1 lakh lawyers in Delhi itself who have nothing to do so you can easily make or lose some money by entrusting your case to them. I'd just keep the money to myself and just play out the lawcase here on ICF in Chit Chat. I can be the lawyer for Sachin's team and you can argue your point. :)[/quote'] :giggle: but im sure those 1 lakh lawyers are still heaps better than the lawyers CA hired for the Bhajji-Symo case :dance:

Being a delhi supporter do you guys think I am have a good chance if I Sue Mumbai Indians for calling that only Mumbai team is Indian ? I am sure some vella lawyer will be happy to help me :giggle:
Arey Yaar, there are at least 1 lakh lawyers in Delhi itself who have nothing to do so you can easily make or lose some money by entrusting your case to them. I'd just keep the money to myself and just play out the lawcase here on ICF in Chit Chat. I can be the lawyer for Sachin's team and you can argue your point. :)
and here is an example of how much time these lawyers have

BAN SOUGHT ON BLACK AND WHITE HC notices to Anil Kapoor, Subhash Ghai

New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday issued notices to Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor and director Subhash Ghai over on a petition filed by a Delhi University professor seeking a ban on the screening of their recently released-film ‘‘Black and White’’ alleging it was anti-Muslim. The petitioner Dr Khalid Alvi, Head of Urdu Department in Zakir Hussain College, contended before Justice Geeta Mittal that the film portrays his community in bad light and its screening should be stayed. Appearing on his behalf advocate Asad Alvi also sought damages from the respondents, arguing that the film was wrongly cleared by the Central Board of Film Certification. ‘‘The producer, director, the actor and the script writer have intentionally produced the film with an anti-Muslim angle. The film is communally inflammable,’’ Alvi, appearing for the professor, added. Taking note of the plea, the court also sought a response from the Centre and the censor board. The petitioner alleged that the film shows his community as harbouring a terrorist which was wrong. Justice Mittal, after a brief hearing, directed all the parties to file their replies by May 23. The film produced and directed by Subhash Ghai was released last month. The petitioner alleged that the protagonist of the film, a professor of Zakir Hussain College, is based on his character which has been wrongly portrayed and without his permission. The students and the staff of the college were stunned that the college was used with such a malafide and inimical intention of the filmmaker, hand-in-glove with the censor board, to malign their community as anti-national and unpatriotic, the petition said.