Ranvir Singh is annoying and obnoxious

Global.Baba

1 hour ago, dandaroy said:

Bollywood is utter trash! Gutter snipe material. 

I have seen a few of Hindi movies on Netflix/Amazon prime. These are small budget movies I would not pay money to watch in theatres but I was thoroughly impressed. They were original and well made/acted/directed. There is some hope . Recently saw Andhadhun. Fantastic movie. Once in a while such movie pops up to give you hope.

However your statement is 90% accurate. I would say even 95%

On 11/2/2018 at 10:51 AM, Global.Baba said:

I have seen a few of Hindi movies on Netflix/Amazon prime. These are small budget movies I would not pay money to watch in theatres but I was thoroughly impressed. They were original and well made/acted/directed. There is some hope . Recently saw Andhadhun. Fantastic movie. Once in a while such movie pops up to give you hope.

However your statement is 90% accurate. I would say even 95%

Gopal baba, I used to watch a lot of this trash when I was younger and did not know anything better. However, we used to have an art film industry even as late as the early 90s which produced excellent films. Sadly that is all gone. 

Btw, a lot of Hollywood movies are also crap. But compared to Bollywood they are miles better.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:21 AM, dandaroy said:

Bollywood is utter trash! Gutter snipe material. 

The golden thing to come out of Bollywood is the music. I do not follow the current ones, but music from the 50s through the 80s have a lot of real gems. It provides me a lot of listening pleasure listening to Kishore, Asha, Lata, Mukesh and Mohd Rafi. I think R.D. Burman is the greatest music director that India has ever produced.

13 hours ago, someone said:

Many people use loudness as confidence. And Ranveer is no different and it works well for him.

Being loud and obnoxious is usually a sign of lack of confidence and at times over compensating for the lack of intellect.

Also it is fine if he is over the top in those god awful award show of koffee with Karan setting.There is a demand for it but this guy is irritating in every setting.

Ranveer is seriously mistaken if he things his moronic behaviour and chichorapan looks cool in the eyes of adults (not talking about the teens and college mugs who might actually find it uber cool).he has to stop this "clowning " ,doesn't look mature .

But I'll give him some leverage,he's a decent actor .

The most annoying jokers are undoubtedly srk and varun dhawan