India vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Adelaide | 15 Jan 2019 | 8.50 am IST |

velu

33 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Atleast this guy gets it. Everyone is jumping up and down for Dhoni to fail but reality is regardless of how crappy his form is, he will be part of WC19. Better suck it up and start cheering for him because he will be part of playing XI aswell. If he does well, we do well. That's the end of that. 

No,we are content with the fact of him playing this wc

But the fear is ,if he decides to drag it for ....,i don't know how much long,no one seems to have those balls to drop him this above average Innings will be adding fuel to his pr machinery

You look for little moments to pump you up, get into the zone, and that's what I was trying to do. I tried to stay as aware as possible in recognising the moment to strike. I thought those 2-3 overs were the moment, to bring the gap between runs and balls down - Kohli

What is the moment he recognized lol As soon as Dhoni was in he started playing shots knowing well Dhoni will get stuck and push the asking rate and Kohli's head will be on the chopping block.

56 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

A very good win for team India, Viral Kohli was awesome, Bhuvi's crucial tailender's wickets to stop additional runs also helped & the most important part was the valiant finishing by Dhoni despite almost running out of breath is a very proud occasion for all Indians, especially the senior citizens...Cheers :two_thumbs_up:

he huffed and puffed his way to the finish line, both literally and figuratively.

5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

No,we are content with the fact of him playing this wc

But the fear is ,if he decides to drag it for ....,i don't know how much long,no one seems to have those balls to drop him this above average Innings will be adding fuel to his pr machinery

I personally am 100% not content of him being part of the wc19. He should have ended it after 2011. But it will happen. Better throw some positivity towards him than negativity. But I do sincerely hope that he hangs his boots after the WC. Doesn't seem like he will be dropped.

dhoni has to be number 4, Rayudu please get out  . That's the only spot he can play . If he cannot do that , no other spot is there for our thalaivar .. Gill can come in his stead. Number 5 we need someone who can be busy and hit at 90-110 Sr. It has to be pant. Number 6 has to be a finisher . It is either Karthik/Jadhav. Number 7 pandya/ jadeja. Rest are bowlers.

If pandya is not cleared in time then Vijay Shankar would come in his stead and I think jadeja is a lock for the 15. Chahal because of pathetic batting will be out.

Gill can wait a little.My middle order:
No 4 Dhoni
No5 Jadhav
No6 Karthik
No7 Jadeja/Vijay Shankar

Jadhav because he can bowl and Vijay Shankar must be in contention in England as he can swing.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk