2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

On 5/24/2019 at 12:36 PM, I6MTW said:

He is worse than Seeman. He is slowly gaining popularity by the masses. To this extent and level, Seeman has not criticized Hindu and Brahmins. Seeman was just a gimmick , He is a Christian of Malayali ancestry. He is not too be taken seriously. But this guy seems more dangerous.

I am more worried about the majority of the Tamil public thinking that they have done a great thing in keeping BJP out. They genuinely think that they are very literate , others were uneducated in voting a "fascist" like government etc. Most of the Tamil people are still anti-bjp, anti-hindi, anti-brahmin and pro Dravidian. They still fall for such gimmicks and propaganda.

Got this from WA university, ok, but still what I rwad on twitter, it seems true...

---++++++++++++++++

Read the post by my advocate friend of Madras high court :

"It has proved that TN people are more divisive & highly more thankless than anybody else"

No other MP has done developmental works to his constituency than Pon.Radha. He is defeated by the unity of thankless christians of KK. 

The long term demand of TN people காவிரி நதி நீர் ஆணையம் was constituted by BJP. Rahul spoke in Karnataka that he will scrap it if congress comes to power. TN people whole heartedly supported Congress.

During Modi's 1st term the killing of TN fishermen by SL Navy was totally NIL. Such killings were daily routine in congress rule. The entire coastal TN voted against BJP & NDA.

100s of TN citizen - mostly Muslims & Christians -  suffering as prisoners in Middle East country jails were rescued and brought back to TN by BJP's MEA's efforts. Entire - 100% of - Muslims & Christians of TN voted against NDA.

TN has the highest benefiaries under Mudra Loans. Most of the patients who got treatment under Ayushman Bharat medical claim schemes were from TN. Entire TN voted against NDA. 

DMK & Congress were the route cause of mass massacre of SL Tamilians in 2009. The whole world knows this. Entire TN voted in favour of these 2 parties.

Almost all the schemes which are claimed by DMK as detrimental to the interests of TN were originally brought in or started by/during UPA (DMK-Cong) rule. The whole TN voted for them.

GST has increased the State tax revenue of TN by 20% in just 18 months. Entire TN business community voted against BJP.

The national power grid (Uday) infrastructure developed by BJP govt. ensured almost zero powercut in TN which was facing 10-16 hours powercut per day just 5 years ago. TN voted against NDA in Toto.

Not a single thing mentioned above is a fake claim. All are 200% facts. But we thankless Tamilnadu people had not given even 5 seats to NDA.

Meeting after meeting,  function after function,  the DMK & its allies insulted Hindus & Hindu Gods. The shameless majority % of Hindus voted in favour of the DMK & its alliance.

There are so many other things which I can list.  Even the UP state which is known for voting strictly on caste basis has realised what is the need of the country. But we TN people, thinking oourselves as super genius people,  continue to support divisive,  corrupt,  unethical,  arrogant forces.

Long live the divisive forces of Tamilnadu.

,__________________

3 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Amit Shah Home Minister

Rajnath Singh Defense Minister

Nirmala Seetharaman Finance Minister

S.Jaishankar MEA

what are southies on about? 2 of ministers in CCS are from Tamil Nadu

Let Lemurians bark. Good to see Modi reward merit and put national interest above all. India first, always. 

Early observation:

Jaishankar is an inspired selection, kudos Namo:cheer:.

Ninda Turtle is better off in Defence, Amit Shah in Home...fantastic.

Not convinced by Sitharaman's elevation but fully respect the decision, maybe there is a deeper plan for the party concerning South, our final fortress. 

Happy with most of the other selections as well, my constituency's MP Sadananda Gowda gets Chemicals and Fertilizers...committed party man and people's leader, happy for him :wp106:.

Ravi Shankar Prasad is another Bol Bachchan :facepalm:, when do we sideline him from important decision making positions?

Happy to see Maneka out of W&CD, Irani a way better candidate.

Gadkari should be kept on tight leash, *ing Judas.

Wish Swamy had got HRD, vital ministry and no progress these last 5 years :((.

Javadekar in I&B...disaster, need a tough bastard running that ministry.

The despicable crook Paswan always gets an important ministry LOL....public distribution mein bahut lootega madarchod. 

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Another casualty of BJP sweep, Congress IT cell head, actress Ramya / Divya Spandana has been fired or she has deleted her twitter account.

out of all dumb congressis , she was one of the most active and smartest among them :((