44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

7 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

What the phuck the security forces were doing? If terrorists could easily infiltrate one of the heavily guarded areas in the country, then the future is bleak. 

Kick out the head of the intelligence force. 

The intelligence agencies alerted not once but twice. 

5 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

How to edit title 

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

@Gollumtitle edit kaise krte hai 

In the 1st post, at the bottom of the post, to the right of 'quote' will be 'edit'. Click on that and you can edit your thread title, then click 'edit topic' (in green). 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Whoever it is, this is a shameful lapse in the security. He should be held responsible and fired from his job. 

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Yes, we should have been on guard and never take these warnings lightly.

Give them a break....there are many warnings, our intel and forces stop most of them, but obviously 100% success can never be obtained even by developed countries operating in much easier terrain than Kashmir. Blame and anger right now should be directed towards the jihadis, their handlers and the lobby which supports them. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Viewer discretion advised

Reveal hidden contents

graphic

Reveal hidden contents

Man ,my blood is boiling atm and I dont want to post anything but just get these bastards killed in the most horrific way !

24 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Next time a Peshawar happens I will make sure I go to every social media site and laugh my heart out at these bastards.

I have done that already. Believe me, these jihadi bastards dont care a fck. In fact, they take pride in such incidents. Last time peshawar happened, these jihadis were celebrating the death of Shia muslims

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Give them a break....there are many warnings, our intel and forces stop most of them, but obviously 100% success can never be obtained even by developed countries operating in much easier terrain than Kashmir. Blame and anger right now should be directed towards the jihadis, their handlers and the lobby which supports them. 

It's not that easy, I guess apart from India only the palestine-Israel area has border terror similar to ours. But Israel being a very small country and virtually a thorough Jewish country, it's relatively easier to neutralize terror activities. Indians have it the hardest, even though US and China are far ahead of us in military technology they never get tested as severely as our military does. That's just the way things are.

3 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Where is that fake sickular Alam Dar? Wont he bark now? 

RIP

It was not the time for politics. Case is sensitive at moment. 

In Pakistan, Secularists have been protesting for decades now to ban Jaish-e-Muhammad like outfits. We got some success too and at least civil government feels such outfits are not good for us. Military establishment thinks for it's own objectives. Mullahs have so much stronger in Pakistan that even if military establishment wants to ban them, still it would be extremely difficult for them to bring the genie back into the bottle. 

Now coming to India, the problem seems to be double fold. One is Jaish-e-Muhammad. 

Other problem is normal Kashmiri people, who again have problems and differences with New-Delhi. 

The difference between Indian Librals and Indian RW is this that:
* The Indian RW considers Jaish-e-Muhammad and Normal Kashmiri people one and same, and want to destroy both of them. It knows only to solve problems through use of power upon all. I saw them cheering after the use of pellets. 

* While Indian LW differentiates between these two and want Army to fight and end Jaish-e-Muhammad, while want to engage in talks with Normal Kashmiri people and solve the problems through negotiations politically. 

This world is not perfect unfortunately. We could not have every thing perfect. As human beings, we have to learn to make compromises in order to live in peace. 

If RW thinks they still have a PERFECT solution, then please go ahead, blame every Kashmiri for being supporter of Jaish-e-Muhammad, and kill each and every Kashmiri by using real ammunition instead of pellets this time. 

Edited by Alam_dar

RIP soldiers.

It is no longer about terrorists.

We need to hit their forces which are behind these terrorists.Next time surgical strikes should not be limited to terrorist hideouts,they should take down their cowardly armed forces that choose to do this instead of fighting a war.

Anyways,this is a major intelligence fu*k up and heads should roll.

A vehicle laden with explosives should have been found and neutralised before this happened.

Prayers for the departed souls and hope God gives courage to their families.

Edited by beetle