44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

Yeah surgical strike or war is the least likely option, this time the goat-shaggers will be on high alert, the terrorist camps will be deeper and prepared with Pak Army fortress....it will be a suicidal mission for our boys.  

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I'm sorry what?

I am not sure but I don't think he is an Indian national, that's why I asked him...an Indian origin guy from elsewhere IIRC. If I am right I will politely tell exactly what I think about his kind, especially when they butt their heads into India matters. One thing to support sports teams but an entirely different matter when it comes to this kind of stuff, when they are out of touch with the ground situation and don't read Indian newspapers or follow our developments. 

Edited by Gollum

This is from Shekhar Gupta's 'The Print' dated Jan 3.

Interesting considering today's tragedy, 350 kg explosives couldn't have crossed the border, must have been a complete local operation right from making the explosives to final execution under supervision of the IED expert. 

Jaish Afghan war veteran in Kashmir to ‘avenge’ killing of Masood Azhar’s nephews

Security forces say Pakistani terrorist Abdul Rasheed Ghazi is an IED expert and has been sent to Kashmir to train local recruits.

LINK

Really hope no cross border operation is carried out now, let boys strike at a time and place of their choosing which was their earlier well established mantra. All this looks like a bait, so close to the elections....the enemy knows Modi's hands will be forced to order retaliation....they will be waiting for our boys....like lambs to slaughter. Fix the local Kashmiris first and bide time before teaching the rogue neighbor a lesson. Unlike post-Uri, we won't have the element of surprise this time. Modi must resist the temptation of the masses baying for Pak! blood. Scrap Art 370, Indian public will get behind such a bold and necessary move. 

Edited by Gollum

The strike has to be inside India this time. The best option and time to rescind both 35A and article 370 is this. This attack and many other 100s of attacks, stone pelting etc was all possible because of strong support of locals to these activities. They $uck with you, then what do you do with them????

Simple !! 35A and 370 has go away now. Enough of being soft. We have democracy and JK is India. Those who dont like it, have a special bullet train arranged for them. Quick and fast. Just leave.

Modi better do something big or else fk Indian democracy. Make Mayawati or Mamta the PM. Kashmir will be least of our problems 

hey atleast with Mayawati she will build a statue bigger than Sardar Patels and we might have our own version of Disneyland and global attraction where kids can come and watch the statue of the fat cartoon and get amused.

Time for Namo to step up or else he will be worse than that brainless Pappu. Atleast you can sympathize with an illiterate and but everyone hates a braggard who is a coward to boot.

Cmon Namo show the world what you are made of.

CRPF recruitment standards are beyond pathetic considering the amount of massive casualty incidents they seem to invite. I am not laying the blame or anything just a fact which makes sense considering you have to be an idiot to join the force facing such daunting odds - under armed and underfed. 

People want quick retribution so that they can join in a social media orgy and pat themselves on the back as if it was their outrage theirs' alone that got a few jihadis their invitation to pretty hooris' residence. What after that? You wait a few months and another one of these mass casualty events comes calling... You outrage again... rinse repeat.

You cannot win until you define what you are fighting and what is your ultimate objective. 

And therein lies the crux of the problem. All these forces are fighting a tactical war - against an enemy whose strategy has been crystal clear of a 1000 years. Can you win a tactical war? sure. Can you fund a tactical war? Not as of yet. And not for several more decades. Not when majority of your defense budget is increasing going towards recurring expenses i.e. salaries and pension. Not when your domestic military industrial complex is non existent and thus your capital expenditure which always seems to be increasing but keeps netting you less and less in return. Tactical wars are gora wars. whose economies are 20x larger than yours. 

So what you have essentially done is that you are trying to meet Harvard admission standards with govt school education in your local vernacular. You will fail 10/10.  YOU ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG WAR. 

Rahi baat jihadiyon, my views have been clear for a while. Its not a Bakistan Problem or a Bangladesh Problem. Its not a spatial boundary problem. Its a people problem. Desert Cultism is a virus of the mind. **** gonna need chemotherapy. People who sing about Chinese Solution to the problem need to realize that uigyhr form a tiny fraction of the population so when they bring the hammer down, blowback is easily controllable and their state apparatus is single minded, sterile and systematic in approach - qualities which neither the indian bureaucracy or the army possess ( yes, indian army officer class also has similar percentage of liberandus in it as the babus).  

This problem is coming to your doorsteps in a decade. Get ready, get a visa or accept the infection. Those are your only 3 options. You have let this virus fester for a 1000 years. You didnt die, you should have died, you are still here but you are skin and bones.  

Cure is not going to be pretty. 

Support the only organization that is ideologically clear about the way forward. You would be dead in the water without it. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

15th Feb 2019 is one of the most important days in our history. Hope to hear something big from Modi, not the kadi ninda nonsense. Repeal of Art 370, scrapping of IWT, war against Pakistan....something significant has to come out of this tragedy. 

Let's hope our response is well planned and not reactionary. There must be a meeting going on right now with the defence minister.

Edited by MechEng

46 minutes ago, maniac said:

Have to repeal Article 370 now. This is the best chance. No more pellets and blinding. Cut off the fking head of the person who throws a Stone next time. 

This is what i have never understood. You try this crap in US they will shoot you. Why cant we ?

28 minutes ago, surajmal said:

CRPF recruitment standards are beyond pathetic considering the amount of massive casualty incidents they seem to invite. I am not laying the blame or anything just a fact which makes sense considering you have to be an idiot to join the force facing such daunting odds - under armed and underfed. 

Kya hua bhai Om Puri ka bhoot chad gaya kya andar?

Unless you are calling the CRPF jawan an idiot for joining the central force rather than the state force where even an average constable can build mansions, that is a dumb thing to say.

Even your average Jawan unless on the front, the ones doing mundane job like patrolling or on sentry duty is given outdated weapons.

Even cops in the usa have pretty outdated and low key guns compared to the average drug dealer on the streets. His job is not to fight out an outright war but to keep peace in order.

I have seen CRPF deployed even to control Gnaesh Utsav's etc in communally sensitive areas and from what I have seen they do a damn good job at it and don't bend down like most state police.

WTF do you mean by "underfed" lol, you seem to imagine CRPF as some kind of SWAT team or Navy seals. that is not their job and they do theit job best to their abilities.

Yeah,no one can prepare themselves for a guy ready to get laid with 72 virgins. A guy with that kind of sex drive and desperation is usually unstoppable

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kya hua bhai Om Puri ka bhoot chad gaya kya andar?

Unless you are calling the CRPF jawan an idiot for joining the central force rather than the state force where even an average constable can build mansions, that is a dumb thing to say.

Even your average Jawan unless on the front, the ones doing mundane job like patrolling or on sentry duty is given outdated weapons.

Even cops in the usa have pretty outdated and low key guns compared to the average drug dealer on the streets. His job is not to fight out an outright war but to keep peace in order.

I have seen CRPF deployed even to control Gnaesh Utsav's etc in communally sensitive areas and from what I have seen they do a damn good job at it and don't bend down like most state police.

WTF do you mean by "underfed" lol, you seem to imagine CRPF as some kind of SWAT team or Navy seals. that is not their job and they do theit job best to their abilities.

Yeah,no one can prepare themselves for a guy ready to get laid with 72 virgins. A guy with that kind of sex drive and desperation is usually unstoppable

Point is they are not cut out to be in a war zone. Either increase their funding or dont give such brutal postings. 

35 minutes ago, surajmal said:

People want quick retribution so that they can join in a social media orgy and pat themselves on the back as if it was their outrage theirs' alone that got a few jihadis their invitation to pretty hooris' residence. What after that? You wait a few months and another one of these mass casualty events comes calling... You outrage again... rinse repeat.

You cannot win until you define what you are fighting and what is your ultimate objective. 

And therein lies the crux of the problem. All these forces are fighting a tactical war - against an enemy whose strategy has been crystal clear of a 1000 years. Can you win a tactical war? sure. Can you fund a tactical war? Not as of yet. And not for several more decades. Not when majority of your defense budget is increasing going towards recurring expenses i.e. salaries and pension. Not when your domestic military industrial complex is non existent and thus your capital expenditure which always seems to be increasing but keeps netting you less and less in return. Tactical wars are gora wars. whose economies are 20x larger than yours. 

So what you have essentially done is that you are trying to meet Harvard admission standards with govt school education in your local vernacular. You will fail 10/10.  YOU ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG WAR. 

Rahi baat jihadiyon, my views have been clear for a while. Its not a Bakistan Problem or a Bangladesh Problem. Its not a spatial boundary problem. Its a people problem. Desert Cultism is a virus of the mind. **** gonna need chemotherapy. People who sing about Chinese Solution to the problem need to realize that uigyhr form a tiny fraction of the population so when they bring the hammer down, blowback is easily controllable and their state apparatus is single minded, sterile and systematic in approach - qualities which neither the indian bureaucracy or the army possess ( yes, indian army officer class also has similar percentage of liberandus in it as the babus).  

This problem is coming to your doorsteps in a decade. Get ready, get a visa or accept the infection. Those are your only 3 options. You have let this virus fester for a 1000 years. You didnt die, you should have died, you are still here but you are skin and bones.  

Cure is not going to be pretty. 

Support the only organization that is ideologically clear about the way forward. You would be dead in the water without it. 

true CRPF are sitting ducks for jihadis and our establishment treats them like cheap resources.

These guys don't even have rights to stop the vehicle to be passing in parallel to convoy.

When Army convoy moves they have right to stop and check every vehicle on the road.

btw, the time is grief stricken but nice to see you back bhai.