Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Abbey are you thick? How are you ignoring the fact that Indian Airforce crossed all the way in to Pak and got all the way back safely. What kind of retribution is that lol.

Ā 

You dont understand how invasions are dealt at international bordersĀ They are forced back and only shot down after warnings. Looks like Indian fighters got the message dropped load and ran back.Ā 

Edited by Aiden

Just now, Aiden said:

You dont understand how invasions are dealtĀ when invasions occurs? They are forced back and only shot down after warnings. Looks like Indian fighters got the message dropped load and ran back.Ā 

As per my understanding,Ā Warnings are given when airspace is going to be violated not when it is violated and the aircraft is fully insideĀ and dropping ā€œloadā€.

Ā 

You go to sensitive army areas on your motorbike or car and if you donā€™t stop for the army guard and try to rush past them, they have the right toĀ shoot you down without a second thought.

Ā 

Stop cooking up stories.

Ā 

first time to totally denied it, now atleast accepting it. I guess baby steps with you lot

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

As per my understanding,Ā Warnings are given when airspace is going to be violated not when it is violated and the aircraft is fully insideĀ and dropping ā€œloadā€.

Ā 

You go to sensitive army areas on your motorbike or car and if you donā€™t stop for the army guard and try to rush past them, they have the right toĀ shoot you down without a second thought.

Ā 

Stop cooking up stories.

Ā 

first time to totally denied it, now atleast accepting it. I guess baby steps with you lot

Ā 

Ā 

the fact that their AD did not pick it up and fire any anti aircraft missiles itself is a huge failure on their part.Ā 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Ā 

Ā 

Stop cooking up stories.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So Pakistan air force can give Indian Fighter Jets warnings when are flying in Indian air space near border?? :facepalm:Your understanding is wrong. You can go near a naval or army base nut only get shot when you go inside in threatening manner.Ā 

Last time when AAPtards were asking for surgical strike proof, these Pak jaahilsĀ had an excuse to claim it never happened.Ā 

Ā 

Now what? Entire control room destroyed with close to 300 pigs dispatched to the hoors. I bet they will stick to no casualties and us dropping the load in haste, but the very fact we entered proper Pakistan and returned back is such a tight slap on their ugly faces.Ā :cantstop: