Indian media !!!

velu

6 hours ago, asterix said:

BJP can do GHANTA! All they can do is do outrage and play victim cards on Social Media. That Chomu Phadnavis is already doing deals with Raut of Shiv Sena...

Theres definitely something the current dispensation has which is preventing BJP (if at all these cowards are planning to do something) to take action. I think it’s the threat of reopening of Justice Loya case in which Mota bhai is allegedly implicated.

Another reason is that BJP itself sees Arnab as a threat and is allowing this treatment to him...

Whichever be the case, these BJP chomus will  never learn lessons and it’s all looking downhill for these idiots here on.

BJP has hit on the roots with the FCRA restrictions. They are dealing with the fundamentals, and you can't expect them to go for every individual cases.

The onus is on Hindus themselves to unite and fight. Don't just sit in your cozy homes, be the actual action and a leader. You don't see Muslims running to Congress for each case, they have their own pressure points and groups. There is so many debate here, but how many walk the talk? Do all those BJP leaning ppl even go out to vote? I doubt, as many are just sitting in their cozy homes.

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Lol, what a cheesy stand down from Arnab to Shiv Sena nicely slipped in investor callouts for his network expansion plans for next 12-24 months.

Background music right out of by Hans Zimmer playbook:hysterical:

How can patriots not invest:money:

Music was :adore:

Promised that Republic will be no 1 in India & the world :nervous:

8 hours ago, nikred said:

Fireworks-free diwali celebrations? emoji848.png

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

I like cracker free diwali ,the noise and pollution is unbearable for a week during diwali but I know people will still burn crackers.

Cracker ban by government is no big deal here in delhi(happened last year as well with no effect) ,people still purchase and burn crackers by different means ,be it illegal purchase from moradabad ,meerut etc or having stock since last year.