Indian media !!!

velu

1 minute ago, adi B said:

I like cracker free diwali ,the noise and pollution is unbearable for a week during diwali but I know people will still burn crackers.

Cracker ban by government is no big deal here in delhi(happened last year as well with no effect) ,people still purchase and burn crackers by different means ,be it illegal purchase from moradabad ,meerut etc or having stock since last year.

Bro how is the situation in Delhi now? Asking about those CAA riots from february

Arnab destroyed Rahul Gandhi with his interview. Rahul has always been associated with "Pappu" since then, and it has never ended.

I can't think of any other TV event destroying such powerful leader career. We are lucky and thankful of Arnab, else the "young Rahul" had build an aura of a well learned and scholar.  Pre-2014, young girls and boys were drooling over Rahul, including likes of Deepika Padukone.

22 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I heard Arnab just had a maiden political rally in Republic office immediately after his release.

When he came out of prison he wasnt expecting a huge crowd. He got carried away.

It reminded me of my first maiden flight back India. As soon as AI flight touched down Delhi airport, A collegue of mine stood up and started shouting slogan. Bharat mata Ki Jai. And after 3-4 chants whole AI flight was voicing along with him , "Bharat Mata ki Jai". :hatsoff: Daring collegue I had.

A general comment about media, but Indian TV media in particular:

(a) Can nobody, I mean nobody, make a point without yelling at the top of their voices?  

(b) Can the newscaster please, please not recite an entire freakkin thesis before asking every question?  How self-absorbed can you be?  Just shut up, stop loving the sound of your own voice and let the effin guest/s talk.

/end of rant.

On 2/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

(a) Can nobody, I mean nobody, make a point without yelling at the top of their voices?  

(b) Can the newscaster please, please not recite an entire freakkin thesis before asking every question?  How self-absorbed can you be?  Just shut up, stop loving the sound of your own voice and let the effin guest/s talk.

/end of rant.

My thoughts exactly. 

Can't stand Indian media. Just an utter waste of time. 

On 2/17/2021 at 12:30 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

/end of rant.

Watch India tv. Not that its any better but they manage it quiete calmly.

Culture of Shouting and speaking over each other in media is coming from society only

On 9/14/2020 at 2:42 PM, coffee_rules said:

Maybe he has a method to his madness, he changed from left to left of center to right of center. When he started R , I thought he had high expectation like being an RW Al-Jazeera. Not there in international arena, At least he should be like WION TV/Gravitas. I guess he wants to conquer domestic market first before going after Internation liberal media. I am not complaining as long as Lutyens media has their knickers in a wad 

E10Oo5WXEAQrKo3?format=jpg&name=900x900

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What’s wrong with Doordarshan? It also means farsightedness .

Freudian slip!!

Farsightedness is an eye condition. The opposite end of the spectrum from Myopia.

Edited by Mariyam

31 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Freudian slip!!

Farsightedness is an eye condition. The opposite end of the spectrum from Myopia.

Should be farsighted. In NA, we also use it to mean foresight or having clear vision into the future. Sanskrit root word is exactly what means here

CB8-D7770-E8-E1-40-BD-9-BF7-4-E5-DE3-A17

Oversight means we didn’t pay attention or missed something. In US, there are Oversight committees that does exactly opposite to check oversight :lol: