Indian media !!!

velu

Man I am genuinely worried about his safety why would anyone support bjp if it can't save it's supporters and rw reporters,if anything happens to him, you will see lots of supporters ditching them, personally I feel India needs a RW party which works on plank of hindutva and development, and not trying to be secular like bjp, a group of hardcore Hindu leaders with business sense as well. 

I have hated his rhetoric on tv but just noticed the guy has still been kept arrested and then being taken away from jail to jail in a police van and not allowed talk to the media. Even when he was allowed for a bit, the situation looked very bad to me. He needs help. 

I know some people will say karma and all with the way Arnab presents and treat some people on tv, but no one, yes no one has the right to touch or arrest anyone, let alone touch someone.

We are behaving like Mughals. Government must get him released. This is ridiculous honestly. People need to speak up about this and get him released.

This is not BJP vs Congress issue. Its about humanity.  A lawyer should be available to everyone. Its the rule. 

BJP would wish for Arnab to suffer as much as possible or  preferably die, so that they can cry about Injustice, turn the event into a Politcal Mudda and scare the public to vote for them against the Congress-SS government. 

Master stroke by Modi and Shah. They are thinking about what could benefit the party in long term. 

9 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

BJP would wish for Arnab to suffer as much as possible or  preferably die, so that they can cry about Injustice, turn the event into a Politcal Mudda and scare the public to vote for them against the Congress-SS government. 

Master stroke by Modi and Shah. They are thinking about what could benefit the party in long term. 

Dude you are serious?

24 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

It is not what I wish for but what possibly could be the strategy of BJP Top Brass. A dead Arnab would be more beneficial for them than a free Arnab. 

BJP has used enough people for political benefits and dumped them later on.

Arnab can not be summarily  granted relief unless by Supreme Court. Or If BJP can dissmiss current government and establish president rule.

So again, either believe in democracy or dont. Arnab has only media channel which really has convergence with bjp. Maharashtra and ncp has got bjp by their balls arresting Arnab. If Arnab dies, no media house will have balls to go anti Congress/ncp/upa for atleast nxt 20 years.

Edited by mishra

Not good optics internationally as well now.

If someone so high up a private entity is treated like this with frivolous charges and played out on TV all day, can expect big domestic and foreign cooprates setup shop in Delhi.

Currently Mumbai government wrecking image of Mumbai.

19 minutes ago, chewy said:

Not good optics internationally as well now.

If someone so high up a private entity is treated like this with frivolous charges and played out on TV all day, can expect big domestic and foreign cooprates setup shop in Delhi.

Currently Mumbai government wrecking image of Mumbai.

I agree. I’m concerned that even Judiciary is reacting slowly. In similar cases involving other journalists, Judiciary becomes very proactive...

30 minutes ago, diga said:

Left /Liberals now understand the game.. they are cutting off the TV voice of BJP in the hope that they will reap dividends later. Its Machiavellian effort for 2024

Can’t blame them. They’ll do what they need to do to survive and win... actually kudos to them by showing “how to do it”...

What’s BJP doing or will be doing? Keep playing Victim cards?

39 minutes ago, asterix said:

Can’t blame them. They’ll do what they need to do to survive and win... actually kudos to them by showing “how to do it”...

What’s BJP doing or will be doing? Keep playing Victim cards?

Exactly, BJP's job is to play Politics. If it cant play politics and match opposition then they themselves are to blame.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Breaking: High Court has denied to give bail to Arnab. He remains in Taloja jail for now.

HC took 4 days to say Arnab to go to session Court. And it gave additional 4 days to Session Court (effectively said do not give verdict for nxt 4 days) . 6 days are allready gone. 4 more days will make it 10 days. 5 day ago, Arnab was sent to judicial custody for 14 days.

Arnab is now being played. BJP can and should bring down President rule in Maharashtra and make arrest in SSR murder case.

HC took 4 days to say Arnab to go to session Court. And it gave additional 4 days to Session Court (effectively said do not give verdict for nxt 4 days) . 6 days are allready gone. 4 more days will make it 10 days. 5 day ago, Arnab was sent to judicial custody for 14 days.

Arnab is now being played. BJP can and should bring down President rule in Maharashtra and make arrest in SSR murder case.
Too much pressure on police to keep Arnab inside the jail. Pretty sure high court is instructed by state govt to not give bail

7070338fe93456b2f135f5170a6cdf8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

BJP can do GHANTA! All they can do is do outrage and play victim cards on Social Media. That Chomu Phadnavis is already doing deals with Raut of Shiv Sena...

Theres definitely something the current dispensation has which is preventing BJP (if at all these cowards are planning to do something) to take action. I think it’s the threat of reopening of Justice Loya case in which Mota bhai is allegedly implicated.

Another reason is that BJP itself sees Arnab as a threat and is allowing this treatment to him...

Whichever be the case, these BJP chomus will  never learn lessons and it’s all looking downhill for these idiots here on.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

So for imaginary murder of SSR or arrest of Arnab  you want BJP to bring down Maha government.

If President rule can be brought in state using democratic tools and available processes, i don’t see a problem. After all, Arnabs arrest is following due process only.