Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sad day for the crybabies, even Taufel has joined in the spanking.

spank tom and jerry GIF

These are basic things we practice even at school level. Leaving the crease before ball is completely released is prohibited. You cannot assume he would release and leave. Ball has to literally leave

hid hand. Till then batsman has to be inside the crease. 

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

These are basic things we practice even at school level. Leaving the crease before ball is completely released is prohibited. You cannot assume he would release and leave. Ball has to literally leave

hid hand. Till then batsman has to be inside the crease. 

I agree.

But international players have developed bad habits. Not to worry headmaster Ash gonna set them right. Butler may forget about his sex/party life when he is 80, but will never forget that zor ka tamacha by his daddy that night in Jaipur. 

First the chuckers, then the single stealers, Ashwin is the new God of Justice in the cricket world...the Punisher. 

2zl97t.gif

@Gollum Here's his article on Cricinfo :phehe:

Why Ashwin was right and Dhoni wrong

I was in India and spoke to Ashwin soon after the incident. I reaffirmed to him that it was unfair and not appropriate for various people to pull him up for breaching the spirit of cricket. I made contact with him to make sure he was fine and not affected by the comments, and to support him on a human level. I told him he was within his rights to appeal and to attempt to run out the non-striker.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, rkt.india said:

I don't see any problem even with this. Why should England have withdrawn this appeal? It's batsman's job to run safely and Sidebottom didn't do it intentionally.

The same way smart people don't see an issue with Mankading.

It's the batsman's job to stay in the crease till the ball has been delivered