Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

47 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Randi ka Masjid damaged in rain. She was a Brahmin girl, abducted and converted to Islam, Mubarak Begum, married a White Sahib. She was a devout Muslim and built a mosque , because she was not a born Muslim, the Masjid s called that way. Moghuls barred entry to the mosque. This white historian Dalrymple negates all that history with one phrase ‘found her way to Delhi’!

Outstanding thread. Man how much our ancestors suffered at the hands of the barabric Sultans and Mughals!!!

I can't understand how today's Indian Muslims don't question how their forebearers embraced Islam?

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Wow hate speech

Usually vocal Muslims silent here, obviously cos they support this snake

This is the true nature of these so called vocal muslims.. if given the chance and right environment they will be the same.

Can someone remind me where are riots happening.. or police stations being attacked or cars lit on fire because of the offence caused to us..? And yet we are hindutva, cow piss drinker goons.

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This is the true nature of these so called vocal muslims.. if given the chance and right environment they will be the same.

Can someone remind me where are riots happening.. or police stations being attacked or cars lit on fire because of the offence caused to us..? And yet we are hindutva, cow piss drinker goons.

See, Dont fall in trap that someone abused Islamic religion. No one abuses Islamic religion. Its just that people dare to speak truth. My question is, why Muslims are getting offended when they themselves should be following that path.

Assam: One Rafiqul Ali desecrates a 16th century Vaishnava Satra in Barpeta, burns the Holi Guru Ashan

Last year, the idol of Goddess Lakshmi at the historical temple in the Keotkuchi area in Barpeta was damaged by the same Rafiqul Ali

Same guy last year

Assam: Muslim man caught vandalising, looting and torching Lakshmi Temple in Barpeta

The dumb Atheists and ex-Muslims like Armin Navabi view all religions as same as Islam. They can't differentiate between the ones that are reformed than the desert radical cult followers.  Sarva Dharma Vasudeva Kutumbakam BS doesn't convince them. They continue to do monkey-balancing without having the guts to face the ills of radical Islamic preachings. Gonadless paper tigers.

That tweet about our deity Kali was so bitter in taste that I feel very sad. I can abuse these peacefuls on and on but would never imagined in my wildest dream to abuse Allah  or Quran even if I tried  I won't. Deep down in  my mind I think , the supreme power who created us  is same .How filthy and callous are these vermins to attack  other's faith .