Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Diwali bad. Eid, Christmas good

I think in metro cities where pollution levels are high for both Diwali & Christmas there needs to be some sort of control over fire crackers.  Banning them won't be right as many livelihoods are dependent on its sale. 

Goat slaughter is different story though.  It's part of their ritual & many poor Muslims can't even afford it & it mostly gets shared too I guess.  Except Kashmiris who have got  loads of money & they can afford it very very easily

Another KP in the valley murdered, very few remain but Islamists can't even allow the remaining 0.1% kafir pop to stay back. 

One year ago sarpanch Ajay Pandita was shot dead in Anantnag. 

But who cares about KPs anyway in secular India? 

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Coming to a neighborhood near you..

This AIMIM guy is part of some Owaisi Youth Brigade, no idea how scum like him are allowed to roam freely.

Scared Dalits are leaving their village now, 80% Muslim majority. 

On Thu Jun 03 2021 at 1:57 PM, Gollum said:

Why have so many threads disappeared? Even the Kashmir related ones.....

Guess which section is celebrating.....

https://www.news18.com/news/india/son-of-kashmir-bjp-leader-gunned-down-by-terrorists-says-theyve-killed-familys-dreams-3808949.html

“I have just cremated my own father,” Paras said as he tried to hold back his tears. “I would never understand why the terrorists killed my father, an innocent man who was working for the welfare of the entire society."

I watched his emotional interview today on TV & I feel so sorry for this guy & it made me extremely sad.   It must be horrible. 

Kashmir is still a very very dangerous place for Hindus. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

While we can spread awareness, if ppl in subcon do zilch about it, everything just becomes pointless ... Hindus need to fight including speak up for those being mistreated in countries like Pak ... When Muslims die for e.g., many of them speak up everywhere, when Hindus die, we continue with our day to day routine 

Remember this state sponsored terror act by Munger police where an innocent kid had his brains blown out for the 'crime' of being part of a Durga Puja immersion procession?

Patna HC to conduct daily hearings in Munger police firing which killed  teenager Anurag Poddar

Munger firing case: Supreme Court dismisses Bihar govt petition, upholds compensation for deceased Anurag Poddar

SP Lipi Singh shielded and then promoted just because she is related to a JDU minister.

NDA govt refusing to pay Rs 10 lakhs compensation to his parents, despite Patna High Court order. How much more are they going to humiliate the poor parents? Wish SC had increased the compensation 50x for emotional trauma to the family. 

Shame on BJP pigs. How many crores of rupees and bungalows did Akhlaq's family get? Compare that with the indifference here. Sickular parties always take care of their cadre and supporters. 

Edited by Gollum